Who are you?

Jeff's POV

I woke up to be blinded by a bright light. I slowly sat up and saw white walls as well huh? I saw a blonde girl beside me whose she? Why is she in my room? Why am I in here? I have so many questions anyway I saw a man in a white coat walk in he saw me and smiled.

???: ah you're awake Mr Hardy

Jeff: Hardy?

???: yes I'm doctor Wilson

Jeff: well hi Doctor Wilson

Doctor: I bet you're wondering why you're in here?

Jeff: yes

Doctor: you're in here because someone attacked you and this girl beside you.

Jeff: oh why can't I remember anything?

Doctor: since you hit your head you can't remember a thing it won't take long before you remember some stuff again now I have like 4 people who want to see you.

The doctor walked out and in walked 4 people I recognised one instantly Matt.

Matt: hey how are you Jeff?

Jeff: my name is Jeff?

???: yes it is

Matt: do you know me?

Jeff: yes you're my brother

Matt: do you know him *points to John*

Jeff: no

Matt: do you know her *points to a red head*

Jeff: no

Matt: do you know her *points to a girl with dirty blonde hair

Jeff: no

Matt: oh gosh

???: where am I *stutters*

We turned our attention to that blonde girl oh she does talk.

End of POV

Trish's POV

I woke up due to a bright light and when I did I saw 5 people in my room 1 on them was in the hospital bed beside me and it was a boy with rainbow hair. Who is he? Who are they? I did recognise one of them the red head it was Lita.

???: how are you Trish?

Trish: umm who are you?

I pointed to the black hair boy

???: Lita help me with this

Lita: Trish do you know me?

Trish: yes you're my best friend

Lita: so you don't know him *points to the boy with black hair*

Trish: *shakes head 'no'*

Lita: do you know her *points to a girl with dirty blonde hair*

Trish: no

Lita: do you know him *points to John*

Trish: no

Lita: they don't remember any of us well they only remember one of us Jeff remembers his brother while Trish remembers me.

Trish: umm who's Jeff?

Lita: oh gosh Trish this is Jeff *points to Jeff*

She pointed to that boy in the other bed he look just as confused as I am.

Jeff: what happened anyway?

Lita: you two are in here because

Matt: Trish got attacked by Candice who almost strangled her while Jeff got attacked by Christian who was in Candice's side.

Lita: basically Trish had a match against Candice and Jeff went down with Trish to help her since Christian was in Candice's side. So Trish won since Christian attacked Jeff and the ref saw but then Candice got something and wrapped it around Trish's neck and then she got a steel chair and hit her back. While Christian just hit Jeff with a steel chair.

Jeff: *points to Trish* it's your fault that I'm in here

Trish: what I don't even know you

Jeff: you just wanted me hurt

Lita: guys stop

We looked at Lita blankly.

Trish: what? I don't even know this guy and he starts blaming me for something that I didn't do.

John: I'm not taking sides but I do remember Jeff asking Trish if he can go down to the ring with her, Trish hesitated about saying yes, Jeff insisted and that's were you got hurt.

Ashley: yeah and plus you two are best friends

Jeff: I'm best friends with her *points to Trish*

Matt: yes you are

Trish: why would I be friends with someone who always blames me for stuff.

Lita: actually you never blamed anything on each other you protected each other. Jeff protected you *points to Trish* everytime you got hurt or when someone was hurting you.

Matt: and Trish protected you and helped you when you needed it *points to Jeff*

Ashley: once she had a match and she had to postpone it for a hour for you since you *points to Jeff* were hurting and you needed help she didn't want to go down to the ring knowing that you were hurt.

Lita: Trish Jeff helped you when Christian was abusing you and we all fell out but only you and Jeff stayed friends and we're all good friends now and nothing has split us up and we owe it all to you two.

Trish: but?

Jeff: yeah I don't even know her and she doesn't know me.

I looked at the boy and then at Lita.

End of POV