Mixed tag team match

Trish's POV

Right now me and Jeff are waiting by the curtain when Candice and Christian came and they glared at us.

Candice: listen here bitch we'll win so you might as well forfeit

Trish: you're joking right?

Candice: umm no

Trish: well you're the only wrestler on your team him *points to Christian* isn't a wrestler he's a newbie who needs to watch his mouth.

Candice: says you

Trish: yeah says me

Jeff: save it for the ring Trish

Candice: awe have to have Jeff to protect you

Trish: at least he protects me unlike you

Candice: *glares*

Trish: *glares back*

Candice: you're so dead Stratus

Trish: *rolls eyes*

I am sick and tired of this bitch it's time to put a end to this bullshit.

Christian: listen here Hardy we'll beat you and Stratus and then everything can go back to normal where you're dating Candice and I'm dating Trish.

Trish: I am never ever gonna date you again you woman abuser

Christian: you'll have no choice after this

I wanted to smack that grin off that face of his.

Announcer: this mixed tag team match is set for one fall making her way to the ring from Milwaukee WI ... Candice Michelle.

Candice: well see ya bitch

I rolled my eyes again gosh she thinks she is so "amazing" ha don't make me laugh at least I have proper friends unlike her. Christian followed her how did he even get to wrestle in a match he's not even a real WWE superstar.

Announcer: and their opponent from Toronto Canada .... Trish Stratus

Woah

It's time to rock and roll

This time I'm in control

Right now I own the streets

Got the keys to the city

That's cause I get down.

I walked out of the curtain and pointed to the crowd and they went wild for me I smiled as I made my way down to the ring Candice glared at me. I smirked and then got in the ring and pointed to the crowd again then waited for Jeff.

End of POV

Jeff's POV

Trish walked out of the curtain, she did what she normally does then it was my turn. I am gonna kill Christian two reasons starters on what he did to Trish and what he did to both of us.

I walked out of the curtain and the fans went wild I did my dance.

Crowd: HARDY *chanting*

This is the reaction that I like *smiles* anyway I got in the ring and went on the top rope and did my symbol and then jumped off and went on the other one and did my symbol again once I got off that one I went up to Trish and she smiled at me. We looked at each other and saw that Christian was the first one in oh my gosh this is so easy. He's never wrestled a match in his life anyway Trish got on the apron while I was facing that Christian guy.

Christian: you're going down Hardy

Jeff: this is gonna be easy

Christian: watch your mouth

Jeff: *rolls eyes* whatever

The bell rang and we started.

End of POV

Trish's POV

I noticed Candice getting in the ring to distract the ref so Christian could do I quickly got in and kicked Christian in the nuts when the ref wasn't looking and before he turned around I was out of the ring and back on the apron. Jeff carried on then he tagged me in so that means that Candice is legal great I can kick her bloody ass and show her a lesson. I got her set up for a chick kick, I gave her a chick kick once I did I got on the top rope and once she got to we feet I gave her a hurricanrana then went for the pin.

Ref: 1....2....

Then Christian came and stood on my back I held onto my back and Jeff got into the ring and he attacked Christian for me they got out of the ring I turned to Candice and gave her another chick kick.

Ref: 1...2....3   Ring the bell

The bell rang and I got up, I looked at Jeff and got out of the ring and ran up to him and hugged him he nearly fell backwards.

Trish: sorry

Jeff: nah it's good

Trish: *smiles* we won

Jeff: now they will think twice before they mess with us.

Trish: yeah

We got back in the ring and the ref held our hands up and smiled at us.

Announcer: here are your winners Trish Stratus and Jeff Hardy!!

We got out of the ring and headed backstage to go to my locker room since Lita, Ashley, Matt and John are in there.

End of POV