Hospital (Lita and Ash)

Trish's POV

Jeff stayed with me while the girls were being lifted into the ambulance. Matt went with Lita and John went with Ash I do hope the girls are okay I just rested my head on Jeff's chest.

Trish: I can't believe that they would do that to Lita and Ash also why would they do that to Chyna.

Jeff: I don't know but they aren't getting away with it we'll help you Trish

Trish: really?

Jeff: of course

Trish: can we go to the hospital?

Jeff: okay but don't tell Matt I've got his car keys.

Trish: okay I won't

Jeff: promise?

Trish: *giggles* promise

Jeff smiled at me and he opened his brothers car and we got in and he drove to the hospital.

End of POV

John's POV

I want to know why Eddie, Christian and Randy did this to Lita and Ash but why Chyna? She's done nothing to them three but yet they still attack her I don't think Kane was happy when he saw what those three did because he looked like he wanted to rip someone's head off and I didn't want to get in his way. Well I think that's how he would be looking since he had a mask on. Anyway I held onto Ash's hand but then I realised what I was doing then I pulled my hand off hers.

At the hospital

We reached the hospital and I got out and I got told to go to the waiting room so I did. To be honest I hope no one is in there but if there is some people I really hope they aren't WWE fans I can't handle the fame and people asking for autographs and all that but if there is I hope that they didn't see tonight's raw episode.

In the waiting room

I walked in and there was like 2 people I walked up to the window and sat down the door opened and in walked Matt he saw me and walked up to me.

Matt: hey

John: hey

Matt: I can't believe what's happened

John: me either but I want a explanation off them three

Matt: I know

John: we know that Tori and Stacy ordered those three to attack Lita and Ash but why did they attack Chyna?.

Matt: even I was thinking that

John: it's strange

Matt: true

We carried on talking about why would they do that? What could've happened if me, Matt and Kane weren't at ringside? I then remembered Trish will she be okay?

John: Matt

Matt: what?

John: I remembered

Matt: what did you remember?

John: is Trish going to be okay?

Matt: what do you mean?

John: I know Jeff is with her but what if something happens and Trish is alone then she's free to get hurt and she'll be in here as well and I don't think that Ash and Lita want Trish in here.

Matt: oh gosh

Then the door opened and in ran Trish and Jeff.

Trish: are they okay?

Jeff: *breathes heavy* bloody hell

Matt: what's up lil bro

Jeff: lifts were broken and we had to walk plus Trish was either quick walking as she said or she was running.

Trish: I told you quick walking/ a little bit of running

Matt: wow you've worked him

Jeff: shut up *catches breath*

John: okay and Trish we don't know they haven't told us anything yet

Trish sat down and had her head in her hands she sighed. I crouched down while Matt sat on her right Jeff was standing up I don't know why?

John: Trish they'll be fine they're fighters

Trish: I wish I was at ringside and then I could've helped them.

Matt: Trish they wouldn't hesitate to hurt you even more

Trish: I don't care about me at the moment I care for Lita and Ash they are like my sisters.

Jeff: *sighs*

Matt: what's up *looks at Jeff*

Jeff: nothing why?

John: you sighed and you seek out of it

Trish: I'm going to get a drink

Matt: be careful

Trish: okay

Trish walked out of the room and we turned to Jeff.

Jeff: what?

Matt: what's up?

John: this isn't you

Matt: and how did you get here?

Jeff: I'm fine and it's not your business how I got here

Matt: fine whatever

End of POV

Trish's POV

I went to get a drink which I totally needed I sighed I need to know how the girls are anyway as I was making my way to the waiting room again I felt someone behind me so I quick walked and then next thing I knew I got grabbed from behind and before I could scream a hand covered my hand and I got knocked out.

End of POV

Jeff's POV

I'm getting worried now Trish went 10 minutes ago to get a drink and she still hasn't come back.

Jeff: where's Trish?

John: she went to get a drink Jeff

Jeff: I know but it doesn't take 10 minutes

Matt: he's right Trish has been gone for 10 minutes

Jeff: I'm gonna find her

John: Jeff she could be anywhere

Jeff: I'm going to look for her

Matt: okay but be safe

Jeff: I will and let me know how the girls are when you get some answers.

Matt: okay

I ran out of the room and got in Matt's car and went to find Trish.

End of POV