You caught something on Facebook (ver. 2)

~Your POV.~

You've been casually scrolling through your Facebook feed when a particular picture catches your eye. Suddenly, you're completely captivated, and it sparks something inside you.

Michael strikes a pose in the photo, hands on his hips, but instead of exuding toughness, he looks more like an adorable kid trying to be tough. It's just too cute to handle!

You can't help but giggle, but your amusement is interrupted when you hear the door knob twist, and Michael walks into your room, sporting an utterly baffled expression.

You quickly halt your laughter when you see him looking at you curiously.

"What's so funny, baby girl?" he coos, climbing onto the bed beside you. You hurriedly hide your phone under the pillow, shaking your head and insisting it's nothing.

"I don't believe you, let me see!" he insists, grabbing your arm playfully.

"It's nothing, I swear!" you laugh, but it's too late – he's already grabbed your phone.

Uh-oh...

"What the... really? You were checking out my Facebook photos?" he asks, his tone dripping with sarcasm.

"So what if I was? Am I not allowed to admire my own husband's pictures? FYI, I have every right to stalk my husband, whether he likes it or not," you retort with a playful shrug.

"Oh, come on, whatever," he grumbles, rolling his eyes.

"Hey, what's with the attitude? Remember who's in charge here! Don't disobey your mama!" you tease, grabbing his chin and bringing your faces inches apart.

He pouts in the most adorable way, and you find it impossible to stay mad at him.

"Ughhh! Stop it!" you exclaim, lightly slapping his cheek.

"Why?!" he whines.

"You're making it hard for me to stay mad," you confess, unable to resist his charm.

"Just kiss me," he uttered in a deep tone, catching me off guard.

His sudden change in demeanor reminded me that I was married to a mature man who was willing to step out of his comfort zone to please me.

"I think we should try something different," he suggested, biting his lip as he shifted our positions, straddling me on his lap.

He lightly brushed his lips against my heated skin.

"So, is this the 'something different' you had in mind?" I teased, biting my lip coyly.

"Something we won't be able to do for a while because of the tour," he explained, his voice low and husky.

"Now you understand why I hate going on tour," he growled, peppering kisses along my neck as his free hand trailed up the smooth fabric of my silk nightdress.