He's not a human 2

"Then you must make love to me,"

His request hung in the air, leaving me uncertain about my response.

My shock rendered me speechless, mouth open but unable to make a sound.

After blinking a few times, I struggled to find my voice as tension gripped my throat.

Gazing at him, my eyes reflected uncertainty, questioning the unfolding situation.

"I... I thought vampires only needed to bite to turn someone," I ventured.

He chuckled, drawing me closer with a touch on my hips.

His eyes, once brown, now gleamed with a deep, marbled-red tone, his pale almost-lifeless skin shimmering under the moonlight.

"That's a common misconception, darling," he said, his voice taking on a darker, almost ominous tone.

"We don't transform instantly with a bite. It requires a unified ritual," he explained.

Taking a deep breath, I caressed his cold cheeks.

"Let's perform the ritual. You're the only one that I had. Do what you must. I'm yours," I affirmed, kissing the corner of his mouth.

He smirked, accepting the challenge.

With his hand clasping mine, we vanished.

Arriving in a mansion adorned with black curtains and dimmed, modern lighting infused with an elegant darkness.

"Come," he urged, his touch on my waist igniting a sudden rush of anticipation.

Entering through a dark wood door with a gilded handle, we stepped into a long corridor flanked by striking black and white tiles, an unexpected elegance.

A cool breeze swept through the windows, sending shivers down my spine and raising goosebumps on my skin.

Biting my lip nervously, I glanced up at Michael with apprehensive eyes.

"It's gonna be okay," he reassured me as we ascended a grand staircase.

Arriving at his room, a set of double doors crafted from dark oak with golden handles greeted us, adorned with intricate symbols whose meaning eluded me.

He firmly grasped my hand, turning the knob and guiding me inside.

Initially enveloped in darkness, I felt a sense of fear, not fond of eerie places.

A soft squeak escaped my lips as I instinctively clung to his sleeve.

He chuckled softly, snapping his fingers.

Suddenly, the room was flooded with light, revealing its red and black themed decor.

The spacious bedroom boasted a large TV, sideboards, a cozy living area, and a California king-sized bed adorned with silk black comforters.

I released a long deep breath as he guided me onto his bed, settling me into the soft, inviting covers.

His hand rested on the side of my thigh, dipping me further as his intense gaze locked onto mine, radiating a potent mix of passion and dark affection.

I bit my lip slowly, unable to resist the allure  of his captivating eyes. His other hand traced a path from my side, to my back, then the side of my neck.

My cheeks burned as he lowered his head to my neck, his tongue teasing my heated skin.

A deep, sensual gasp escaped my lips as he explored with deliberate, enticing yet dangerous movements of his tongue.