If Leo's shell had been cracked.

What the title means is when Armaggon is the episode almost broke Leo's shell by standing on it. T-cest if u squint, not very hard though XD

Also I find it hard to copy each speech from the episode so I'm switching into my writing Soz!

Armaggon smashed the door open and flew in, smacking Leo towards the strong window and grabbed Leonardo by the back of his gear and as everyone cried out 'leo!' he flung the small turtle onto the floor and pressed down, hard. "Ah!" leo cried out making everyone gasp.

"Hey there turtles." The armoured shark said, smirking at the horror in their faces as he pressed down making the blue clad brother fall out of  consciousness.

"Hey!" raph yelled, hating the fact that it was a lose, lose situation. If he moved, that idiot could kill Leo, but if he didn't, he could still kill him. A small whimper escaped him and his mind was fuzzy but still staring at Leo as he cried out every once in a while. He couldn't lose his big brother. Not today.

"Now." Armaggon said addressing everyone. "Your all gonna surrender yourselves and the first piece of that black hole thingy or ol' Armaggon here's gonna crack this puny turtle's shell, ok?" He looked down at Leo's pale face and eased up a bit, clearly seeing that the blue banded turtle couldn't breathe.

Raph growled a very low growl, and shouted, "We have no damn 'black hole thingy' you fish head." 

"Yeah so just let our brother go and we'll come along with you." Don said and dropped his weapon along with April, Mike, and Casey. fugitoid didn't have a weapon so he just stood up. Raph growled once again, clearly worried for his brother and placed his weapons down and stood back.

"Good." Armaggon praised them as if they were babies and looked back at Leonardo and leaned down and grasped his gear on his back and hoisted him up, holding his unconscious  body close to his face. "I was told I was allowed first dibs on this blue masked freak." He said and received glares from all around so he placed Leo back on the floor and put his foot on the shell, this time poor Leonardo was on his carapace which meant the shark was placing his foot on his sore belly, which hurt so he cried out.

Raph was gonna be sick. He just knew he was. He knew this wasn't gonna end well and was terrified for his older brother, his only older brother.

Meanwhile Armaggon contacted 'lord' dregg and told him that he had the turtles and ended up quadrupling his fee which made Mikey and Casey -even though of the situation- giggle a little.

"Now get this ship movin'!" He shouted pressing down on Leo's battered plastron making everyone hurry up when he cried out in pain.

"B-but where!?!?" Donnie cried out because he couldn't help but panic.

"I'll type the GPS shall I!" The wrecked shark snarled pressing once more on Leo's belly and snarled again, "Go to Lord Dregg's planet you idiot. You know where that it!"

"Yes! Yes! I do! Please don't press more, you'll break his shell!" Don cried, finally fully panicking