Laughing inside

Sorry I haven't been posting lately. It's because, for some reason, school just decided 'Ahh! why don't we just add 10 more homework's onto the children, nothing could go wrong! I've been wanting to upload but in my little spare time, I wanted to do other stuff, if you get what I mean? I've just got stress, thats all.

Leo groaned softly as he awoke, and felt a gentle warmth next to him, trying to unstick the 'glue' in his eyes so he could see what it was. 

He felt like he'd gone to death and back.. But he hadn't, and he knew it.

 His chest was still burning by the time he got his eyes open and noticed that the warmth he'd felt by his chest was also at his feet, barely touching. At his feet was Donatello, fast asleep, cuddled into the blankets. Then, Leonardo looked to his side and smiled. The hot head was there, cuddling him like Mikey would normally.

He let out a sign, and cuddled up to Raphael, and almost laughed when the younger turtle gripped back, and Leonardo allowed his head to go under Raph's chin.

Although he understood they were captured and most likely going to get badly hurt, but right now....

Leo didn't care.

IM SOOOOOO SORRYYY ITSSSS SOOOO SHORRTTTTTTTTT :(