Sick

It's been a couple months since I officially I got mated to an ape. Liz and Ash had their first baby yesterday, they named her Jazz. And I've been helping out with the baby chimps since Liz needs her time to rest.
I love your outfit Blue signed as I put on a long white cotton sweater and some short shorts.
"Thanks"
Where you going?
"I'm gonna go help out with the baby chimps" I said as I started to head out of my hut.
Have fun, I'll be hunting with my father if you need me
"I will, have fun"
Wait ... you're forgetting something
I walked up to him and gave him a peck on the lips before I headed out to meet up with Maurice.
I met up with Maurice as the baby chimps started showing up for class. See I don't fully teach the chimps, I'm just the assistant.
Morning Ms. Ari
"Morning Maurice"
You okay? You seem pale
"Ya I'm fine. Just feeling a little light headed"
Will you be okay to help out with the chimps?
"Of course I'll be just fine"
As the chimps started approaching I sat down on a rock next to Maurice. The baby chimps approached me as the always do and started playing with my clothes. Maurice than started hooting at the chimps as he started class. As I was sitting there ideas able to focus on anything, my head was spinning, my vision was blurry, and I just felt like I was going to faint. Maurice hooted again and I noticed he was trying to get my attention.
"Ya! Sorry!"
It's alright. Can you gather about two more flat rock please?
"Ya ... of course" I said as I got up from the rock. Thankfully right in front of me were flat rocks so I grabbed those as quickly as I could.
I made it back to the class and Maurice approached me as he took the rocks from me. My legs started shaking and I could feel my heart beating outside of my chest. Once he took the last rock I could withstand my strength anymore. I fell face first to the ground in front of Maurice and the chimps as my head pounded. My vision went blank as I heard loud hooting all around me ...
...
...
...
...

I slowly started opening me eyes as I saw figures hovering over me. My vision became clear and I saw Blue Eyes, Caesar, Cornelia, Liz, Ash, Rocket, Maurice, Luca, and ... Zuma.
"Wha ... what ... happened?"
"You fainted!" Liz said.
"Liz?"
"Ya"
I leaned forward "I thought you were sleeping with Jazz"
"I was but I had to come check on you"
I felt my head because it felt sore "Where am I?"
You're in the nurse hut Cornelia signed.
They said you were sick but that's all they told us. They wanted to wait for you to wake up Caesar signed.
Why wouldn't you tell me you weren't feeling well?! Blue Eyes signed angrily.
"Blue I didn't know it would be serious"
Well it is! I better not lose you!
"Blue Eyes you won't ..."
You're sick Ari!
"Son calm down!" Caesar said to the irritated Blue Eyes
Zuma than walked up to me and felt my head. Then her hand pressed hard on my stomach ...
Is she dying?! Blue Eyes signed
Liz started shedding a tear "She's not getting the simian flu right?"
Of course not, you guys worry to much Zuma signed happily.
Then what it is? Blue Eyes signed.
Zuma grabbed my hand You're pregnant!
I looked at Cornelia and Caesar who had smiles on their faces. Blue Eyes scooted closer to me as he put his hand on my stomach and smiled
So she's not sick? Blue Eyes signed in relief.
Well she is but it's just morning sickness
"Oh thank God!" Liz said as she hugged me.
We're going to be grandparents! Cornelia signed ecstatic to Caesar.
Maybe we should give them space Maurice signed to the others as they all walked out.
Blue Eyes looked at me with sadness ...
"What's wrong?"
I got mad at you causing an argument
"It's okay Blue. We're having a baby!"
I guess those two times paid off
We chuckled as he hugged me tightly as he stood up. I hugged him tightly and wrapped my legs around him as we had our emotional moment. We were having a baby ...