Getting Revenge

Jackson saw your name flashing on his phone screen, so he decided to pick up the call. After all he was the one that told you to phone him whatever you needed help, so he was pondering about the given reasons you may have called him, as it only passed like a half a day since he last seen you. It also seemed to worry him as for now he couldn't be there for you considering he was outside the dorm quite busy with his schedule actually. It surprised him how good of a timing you actually had as only now did he get few minutes of rest to catch his breath.

"Sup?" he could tell by his voice he sounded unsure, but it didn't take you long enough to let out all the worries that were troubling your heart for the moment, this only left Jackson with saying the following thing.

"God dammit Namjoon." he couldn't believe how blind he was about the whole ordeal as it was so clear you weren't Jimin. But then again maybe he knew Jimin better than him and he could see so many similiarites he himself wasn't really aware of. That or the idea of someone changing bodies was too alien to be accepted so easily. Sighting yet again as the whole situation started to irritate him on your behalf he suddenly mentioned.

"Sorry to say this but I'm not at the dorm at the moment, I will make my way there later. But BamBam is there right now so I will tell him to let you in. Also, I tried to explain your situation to the whole group, but it didn't seem like anyone really believed me, however at least they won't bother you with dating questions anymore... So that's a plus I guess." you just agreed, as you didn't want to drag Jackson into some ridiculous scandals thanks to those boys ridiculous imagination and speculation making skills. There was also the part where you didn't need to explain yourself every single time, pursuing the idea that you are not Jimin when you obviously were now the owner of this body. You weren't sure how long this would keep going but your hopes were high that soon you could leave this idol life behind.

Soon you were behind these yet so familiar doors, gathering up your strength you knocked on the door, which was swung open nearly hitting you in the face. Thankfully you were fast enough to avoid the danger, but this experience gave you nearly a heart attack none that less.

"Are you trying to kill me?!" you let out looking really shocked at the yet so energetic male.

"Oh I'm so sorry." he yelled out wondering why he himself did that.

"I must have gotten a little nervous." he mentioned stepping out your way, to let you in, which you did after you managed to calm yourself down a little. Upon walking in you soon heard the bright male escalating into a full conversation with you.

"So I heard you are a female in Jimin's body, where is he exactly? Also is it really true? You not trying to prank us together with Jackson right?" it was followed by even more questions which you couldn't keep track of.

"First thing, slow down a little dude, you aren't even giving me time to answer any of those questions. Also yea I'm a female in guys body meanwhile Jimin is stuck in my body somewhere in Sweden." you mentioned which made BamBam realize his mistake. It seemed like you wouldn't need to spend your time alone waiting for Jackson as suddenly his friend managed to warm up to you really quickly. Before you knew you both spend hours on just talking about various things, while becoming friends in an instant. You invited him over to Sweden, meanwhile he did the same mentioning his homeland Thailand. You managed to throw a joke how good you would fit in there as many Swedish people usually choose that country to spend their vacation in.

"So how is it to be in a guy's body for a change?" he didn't dare to ask this before, but now when you both warmed up to each other there were no barriers left to go thru.

"Oh because there's some height difference when I first woke up in this body I fell a couple of times before I made my way to Rap Monster's room. Strangely enough, no one woke up then, they must been really tired, or something." You mentioned as you continued to explain.