Hugs

It was a nice autumn day,And Sam and Sally were eating cereal sleepily. Unlike their other cousins,They still have school. "Children,Please hurry up and eat your breakfast. Splendor will be here soon to take you to school." Said Slender. "Ugh....I hate school." Sally said taking another spoon of cereal. "Says you,Try being in 5th grade."

All Sally did was laugh. They both finished,And put on their clothes. They're supposed to wear school uniform,But thanks to a little,'Chat' with their teachers,They can wear their tuxes to school.

While they were sitting on the couch watching television,They heard a familiar cherry voice from the door. "Children!!!! I have arrived!!!!" Said Splendor. "DAD!!" Sam jumped up from off the couch and hugged his father. Sally just watched,She was never one for hugs,Or social interaction. Neither was Slender. Sam and his Father looked at Sally and Her Father and looked at each other with a sly smile.

They both jumped on the two and gave them hugs. Splendor hugging Sally,And Sam hugging Slender. Both of them tensing up,But afterwards,They all laughed. "Well. I suppose I should get you guys to school. Later Brother!" Splendor waved at Slender and left to take the kids to school.