Missing Pt.2

Slenderman's P.O.V:

Okay.....What?! I was so conflicted with rage I used one of my tentacles to grab, who I assume, the boss. I held him upside down, right in front of me, just so he could see how pissed I was. "I'm only going to ask you this once, Where the hell is my daughter?" As he looked at my faceless irritated and angered expression, he looked scared to the core. To a point where he was stuttering he words out. "W-Well.....S-She was in t-that cave over there....B-But it looks like she escaped."

Out of a fit of rage, I smashed his head into the ground. Making sure it killed him. "Whoa! Slendy....You have to control your anger! He could've helped us find Sally!" Splender explained. I think about it for a second.

Shit....

"Well....We'll manage to find her by ourselves." I say, and we go to question the others who worked for the boss.

Trenderman's P.O.V:

As we go to ask for help to find Sally, I tip-toe over the work of my brother- a busted brain. As I'm asking someone some questions. I look around and find very faint footsteps in the grass. 'Could those be Sally's footsteps? They do look quite small. "Guys! Over here!" I call over the others. As I watch Slender eye the footsteps, I see his face have a sign of calmness. "These are hers...." He says. We all sigh in relief. "Let's them, and see where it leads us." Splendy suggests.

30 minutes later:

Slenderman's P.O.V:

We've been walking for a half hour! We finally reach where the footsteps cut off, The rest of the footsteps were cut off by a bunch of trees. I look past the trees and see a park. "Wait....This is Sally's favorite park!" I say and run to it leaving the other three behind.