Missing Pt.1

Slenderman's P.O.V

It was a normal morning. I was reading my newspaper in the kitchen. It was a school day, so I had to go wake up Sally in a little. I was enjoying some coffee until I heard some barks from upstairs. I shook it off as Akamaru barking at a squirrel or something, but I started to get concerned when he wouldn't stop.

I walked upstairs to see what was up. As soon as I came to the top of the stairs, He came up and started to bite and pull my pant-leg, possibly trying to take me somewhere.  "What's the matter?" He let go and ran into Sally's room, in which the door was slightly ajar.

I walked to it and opened the door. I then saw the problem. Sally's bed was empty. I looked around, panicking. "Where has she gone?!" I looked in her closet(She liked to hide there, especially on mondays), the bathroom, my room(She slept there whenever she had really bad nightmares), but she wasn't in either of the places.

I sat on her bed. I looked at her window, and noticed that the window was open. I placed a hand on her bed, and felt something paper-like. I looked down and noticed that a piece of paper was there. I picked it up and read it.

'If you wish to see your daughter again. You'll know to do exactly as we say. Meet us in the Deadwood Forest at 5:30 AM. If you refuse.......Your daughter will die.'

I ran downstairs, and called Splendor, Offender, and Trendy. They all said they'll be here soon. They came sooner than expected. "SOMEONE TOOK HER??" Splendor yelled. I wince. "Yes! Now will you please stop yelling?!" I said. Very....very....sick of his yelling. "Well. We should get going. Time rolls fast." Trendy said. We all start jogging to the forest. We noticed a black figure in the distance. "Hey! They might be up ahead. Stay alert~." Offender said. "Stop." We stopped. We heard the figure say some distance away. "I want the girl's father to step up." I step up. "WhErE Is ShE?!" The demon distortion clear in my voice. "Calm down. We'll give-" Just then, another guy comes up to him. "Boss! The girl- she's gone!" "What? How?"

What the hell?