Chapter 18: The Prophecy Girl

Juliana had decided to go to her home planet, Tatooine, for a visit.

She heard things weren't going so well there, so she was going to go help.

Ahsoka was going with her, just to help.

They walked onto the ship, and set course for Tatooine.

Juliana leaned back in her chair, and sighed.

"Something wrong?" Ahsoka asked.

"Oh...um.... It's just I haven't been back on Tatooine since Anakin captured me," Juliana replied.

"Oh, Since your parents left you," Ahsoka said.

"Um...Yeah," She said.

Silence.

The ship came out of hyperspace, and Juliana landed.

"Let's go see what's going on down there," Ahsoka said, lowering the ramp.

They walked down, and both gasped.

The streets were almost empty, but those who were there looked run-down, and old.

"Excuse me, what happened here?" Juliana asked someone who looked like the Vader's nephew. 

"Nothing much, basically the same as always. At least, I can't remeber it ever not being like this," The boy replied. He looked like he was about nine.

"Really? When I lived here it was the complete opposite." Juliana said, surprised.

"How long ago did you live here? Six years ago? Because that's when my uncle said it changed."

"Actually, that's exactly when I lived here..."

"Well, then you left right before the prophecy girl left."

"Prophecy girl?" Ahsoka asked.

"Who are you?" The boy asked.

"Back at ya. Also it's none of your buisness," Juliana sassed him.

"Juliana!" Ahsoka said.

"Well, I got my answer. My name is Luke. Luke Skywalker."

"Well, Luke, who's the prophecy girl?" Juliana asked him. 

"Seriously? You don't know? Well then, I'll tell you.The prophecy girl was said to have an impact on Tatooine. As long as she was there, there was no way Jabba could take control of the whole planet. But if she left, Jabba would capture everyone older then 20, and make them serve him in his palace. Anyone who became older then 20, would then be captured and taken to his palace to start serving him. As soon as they grew to old to be of much help, Jabba would either kill them, or hurt them terribly then let them go. It's said that if she would always stay, she would become the ruler of Tatooine, and rule everyone fairly. But if she never returned, Jabba would rule until the Galaxy's end."

Juliana's mouth went dry.

Ahsoka's jaw dropped.

Luke was simply out if breath.

Then he continued, "Six years ago, the Prophecy Girl left, and Tatooine was doomed to Jabba."

"But who's the Prophecy Girl?" Juliana asked, but she had a theory.

"It says the girl could be identified if she had been left by her parents at age 10. And is strong with the Force, and becomes a Jedi."

Juliana fainted.

(Hehe told you I'd ruin their lives)