Chapter 35: Facing him

Ok, I'm updating so Zeb doesn't die.

They all looked and saw a blood-red blade being wielded by a hooded figure with a mask.

"Oh, Lord," Juliana knew who that was.

"Why, hello, Rebulicans," The figure said.

Kanan ignited his blade.

"Kanan-" Juliana tried to say.

"Sabine! Zeb! Chopper! Get out of here!" Kanan yelled as he locked blades with the figure.

They tried to run, but the figure said, "Not so fast."
He grabbed Zeb with the Force, but Juliana pushed him out of the way.

"Oh, you're smarter then you look," The figure said, grabbing Sabine.

"No!" Juliana pushed him over before Sabine had flown over to him.

The figure roared as Juliana force pushed Sabine out.

The figure ignited his blade again, attempting to strike Juliana down, but she blocked before he could.

Their blades collided, and Juliana looked up at her brother. "How could you do this?"

"Oh, sister," He smirked. "You have so much to learn about the darkside."

He back flipped, landing a few feet away. He ran at her, his eyes shining the same blood-red as his lightsaber was.

"Learn what about the darkside except that it corrupts you?" She asked as she leaned back to avoid his blade, and blocking his counterattack.

"Learn that it'd better!" He bellowed at her as their blades collided again. "Use your anger! Use your hate! Your emotions give you power!"

Juliana couldn't believe what she was hearing, as their blades collided another time.
"It's true, then," She said, tears falling down her cheeks, showing how she felt. "The boy I once knew as my brother- is gone."

He sneered. "I guess I am. But I'm better now. And I will destroy you!" He screamed, attempting to hit her it his blade dozens of times realy quickly.

Juliana shrieked as his blade slashed a cut in her leg.

He laughed and raised his blade as she fell to the ground. "This is the end for you- what the heck?" He said as Kanan jumped on his head.

Kanan helped Juliana up. "Are you alright?"

Juliana smirked. "Yeah, but you could've helped me rather then watch the show."

"I know," He teased as some of their reinforcements came in and put Henry on binders. (Henry is her brother if you forgot)

"You'll never get away with this!" He shrieked as he was taken to the ship to be taken to prison. "My weapon will still destroy you all!"

Juliana put a hand on her hip as the ship took off. "Well, we probably should finish our mission."

"Right." Kanan said, and they regrouped with Sabine and Chopper.

What am I planning, you may ask.

We shall see.