06; The Date Part 2

A/N; IT WAS THE BEST MOVIE I'VE EVER SEEN! I WANT TO SEE IT AGAIN! I WENT WITH 2 OF MY FRIENDS AND ONE OF THEM KEPT CALLING ME EDDIE (WHICH I REALLY DIDN'T MIND CAUSE I'M THE MOM OF THE GROUP AND SO IS EDDIE...) AND MY OTHER FRIEND JUST KEPT POINTING AT SOPHIA THE WHOLE TIME AND SAYING "QUEEN", AND I'M LIKE "YUP". THEY KINDA GOT MAD AT ME CAUSE I KEPT SAYING THE LINES WITH THE CHARACTERS BUT OHHH WELLLL! BUT YEAH, HERE'S THE DATE!!!

"His hand glides down my arm, folds over my hand. His fingers lace with mine, I can feel the fast thud of his heart through this single touch."

Finn's POV

I'm nervous as all hell. I'm surprised he hasn't let go of my hand considering how sweaty it is. I hope he won't be pissed at what I planned, I really don't wanna screw this up. "So Finn," the adorable, bow tie wearing, boy started, I raise my eyebrows as a response, "Why did I have to get all dressed up?". I look at him and smile. "Well, it was more Jaeden and Wyatt's idea, I wanted us to dress as we pleased. Make it more chill, ya know.", I tried to sound cool, I failed, terribly. "Yeah, but like what are we doing exactly." he asked. "Well, I thought we'd be chill, get some Bubble Tea, maybe go to an arcade, and go catch a movie, I was thinking Annabelle Creation, but it;s all up you, really. I know you said you didn't wanna go to dinner, and I respect that, so I'll let you choose.". He starts blushing, "Um, I never been to a scary movie before.", I look at him in disbelief. "Well then we have to see it!", we looks at me worriedly, I take his chin in my hand, "Hey, it's ok, I'll be right there with you. And if you don't wanna go see the movie, just tell me.", I say gently. "No. I wanna go see it. Can we go get some Bubble Tea first though?", "As you wish.", I smile at him while holding the door open at the tea shop, which was called "ParTea", they seriously couldn't come up with a better pun? He orders a Green Bubble Tea, and I order a Mango Bubble Tea. He goes to get out money, I snatch his hand in mine, he looks at me, and I shake my head at him. I give the cashier $10 and lead Jacky out of the door. He takes little sips of it, I look at him, he looks back and smiles. "Is it ok? Cause if not we can-", I stop when he starts giggling, "Finn, don't worry, it couldn't be more perfect!", I smile at him, "Just like you.", I reply. He bites his lip while blushing. I get a text message from Jaeden, I go to clear it when I feel something soft against my right cheek. I put my phone back in my pocket and look at the beautiful boy who is rocking back and forth on his heels, while staring at me with puppy eyes that'll make you melt in a split second. Dang he's good at that. Then I realised, he kissed me. HE ACTUALLY KISSED ME!! He giggles, I guess he can tell I'm a blushing mess. "What? You're cute when you are worried and flustered.", he says nonchalantly. I can feel my face heating up more. "So, I believe you mentioned an arade?", he asks, I quickly nod my head, I'm still speechless. "Ok, let's go, but I gotta warn you, I'm the king at skeeball.", he says while grabbing my hand and dragging me towards the giant "ARCADE" sign.

~Time skip of about 10 minutes~

I finally got myself together again. He was right. He is the king of skeeball. I hear him squeal, I look over at him staring at a pokemon claw machine. I smirk, he might be the king of skeeball, but I'm the king of claw machines. I walk over, he looks at me pleadingly. "I want that Bulbasuar.", he points to a small, pastel green, plant-like stuffed toy. I smile, nod my head, and insert 2 quarters into the machine. I picked up, and the claw dropped it right before it got into the box. I huff, I'm gonna get that thing. "Finn, it's ok, let's just go get our seats at the movie.", I shake my head at him. I insert another 2 quarters, and I succeeded in getting it. He squeals, reaches into the slot, grabs it, hugs it tightly, and I smile at his cuteness. Suddenly, I feel his arms around my neck, hugging me, I smile, and hug his waist carefully, I could feel his bones. He lets go, and stands up on his toes, and kisses my cheek again, I blush again. What has this pastel cutie done to me. I check my watch, 8:40. The movie starts at 8:45, we better get going. I put my arm around his shoulders, and lead the way across the busy street to the theater. We decided to not get any popcorn or drinks, and go get our seats. He chooses to sit in the very back, hm. We sit, he lifts my arm and puts it around him, then he snuggles into me, I'm not complaining. Within the first 15 minutes he's already burying his face into my side, I can feel his hot, rapid breathing against my shirt, why do I love that feeling so much? "You ok, Cutie?", I ask, I feel his head shaking no, I lean down, and kiss his forehead, while rubbing his back.

~Time skip of about an hour~

"It's over" I whisper in his ear. He raises his head, his arms still wrapped around me, and we just stare at each other. I lean closer to him, our foreheads now touching, I feel his breath on my face. I closed the space between us. In that moment, I knew what the best feeling in the world was. His curly hair pressed against my forehead, our arms wrapped around each other like we are the only thing that matters, his soft lips moving in perfect sync with mine, taking in what air we provide for each other, and being desperate for more, but not daring to ask for it, in fear of ruining this already more than perfect moment. I just wanted to stay there forever. We broke at the same time, both panting for fresh air, but savoring the amazing experience, he smiles at me. We get up and walk out of the theater. His hand glides down my arm, folds over my hand. His fingers lace with mine, I can feel the fast thud of his heart through this single touch.