07; Like Jaeden and Wyatt

A/N; Hey there my amazing readers!! Firstly, I just wanna say thank so very much for 500 reads on this!! That's phenomenal!! I adore all the love you guys have been giving me after publishing this book!! Yes, in case ya didn't see all of my posts, this book is coming to an end!! SO be prepared to cry cause I was sobbing while writing the ending! The final 2 chapters should be up on Saturday!! I will be updating every other day so be reddie for the next chapter on Thursday!! In other news, I also deleted Silence my Jyatt book because i didn't like how it was going and I wanna focus on finishing Hands, so a new version of 'Silence' will be up the same day as Hands finishes!! But let's get right into the story!!

"If I could reach up and hold a star for every time you've made me smile, the entire evening sky would be in the palm of my hand."

~2 weeks later (sorry for the big jump but ya won't be disappointed ;) and also i know Finn's 15, just go with it!)~

Finn's POV

I've known that pastel boy for 3 weeks, and I haven't felt like this in all of my 14 years of living. We've only been on 3 total dates, but I can't let anyone else have him. HE IS MINE! I have already created a plan with Wyatt. By the end of tonight I will be able to call Jack my boyfriend, if he says "yes" at least.

You have changed JaeXD to GayJae🌈

You have started a chat with WyGuy and GayJae🌈

alright, Jae, go tell Jacky to get ready for a surprise date

GayJae🌈; I TOLD YOU I WILL NOT BE YOUR MESSAGE MAN!

WyGuy; Jae, babe, chill. Finn is gonna ask Jack to be his boyfriend.

WyGuy; We've got everything handled, can you please text jack

WyGuy; I reward you ;)

I am so uncomfortable rn

GayJae🌈; Of course, come over

umm hello remember me

WyGuy; On my way, princess

You've got to be kidding me

GayJae🌈; Just texted him, he dsaid give him 15 minutes

Will do

GayJae🌈; dont text us anymore... we will be busy

WyGuy; He means we will be banging

I figured...

Bye then

You have ended the chat with WyGuy and GayJae🌈

I gotta go get ready myself. I run upstairs and choose black skinny jeans, a black Blink 182 shirt, my black Vans, and a black beanie to keep my hair from getting too crazy at the amusement park. I know romantic. Let me explain, on our second date he said he love roller coasters, so I thought that I should take him to a place he loves to tell him that I love him and that I would love for him to be my boyfriend. I grab my phone, which is annoyingly at 99%, why couldn't it have given me that extra 1%? Anyway, I shut my front door, my aunt is on a business trip so I got the house to myself. I walk to Jack's house, I'm more nervous than I was on the first date. I knock, I heart is pounding. I hear a click and that beautiful boy appears wearing a plain mint green tee, white overalls (or dungarees), mint green converses, and a white flower crown. I smile down at him, "Hey there!", he says, "Hi Jack.", I reply. "Where are we going tonight?", I realize I'm staring, crap. "Oh, um, the amusement park.", I say, he smiles, grabs my hand, and giddily drags me down the sidewalk, hell he's as cute as it gets.

~Time skip of 10 minutes~

We are there and I just payed for the admission. The cashier gave us a disgusted look, so when Jack wasn't looking, I flipped him off. Jack, once again grabs me and drags me to, from what he says, is his favorite ride.

~Time skip of 2 hours~

We've ridden 13 rides, I think. I'm about to pass out. "Finn, are you ok?", the now blurry boy asks. I can barely move or function anything, so I swallow as a response. He seemed to get the gist, and he guided me to the nearest table and sat me down. He sits down in front of me and holds my hand, gliding his soft, little thumb across my hand occasionally. I can see clearly now (A/N; comment if ya started singing lmao). I gently smile at him. "Thank you Jack.", "For what?", he looks at me confused. "For taking care of me.", "Of course Finn, that's what boyfriends are for.", he quickly slaps his hands over his mouth, blushes with his eyes wide. "I'm so sorry Finn. I sw-", I stop him by kissing him. We break apart after a while, we've never kissed for that long. I smile at him, "Jack, it's fine. I was actually gonna ask if you would be my boyfriend." I laugh at the end, more of an awkward, detached laugh. His eyes grow wide again, "Really?", he's smiling widely, "Yeah, really. Ya know, if I could reach up and hold a star for every time you've made me smile, the entire evening sky would be in the palm of my hand.", I smile more at his cuteness. "Finn, of course. There's nothing I would love more than to be your boyfriend.", he giggles. I kiss his cheek, he grabs my shirt collar, lightly kisses me, teasing me. He smiles maliciously, "You gotta buy me cotton candy to get more Wolfhard.", he winks. Bloody hell that wink.I simply nod and get up to get hims some, it's like I'm under a trance. My hormones needs to stop. We will not be like Jaeden and Wyatt, well I take that back, we will not be like Jaeden and Wyatt, yet. I smirk at the thought. No! I need to keep that adorable boyfriend of mine innocent for as long as possible. I get his cotton candy and walk back over to him. He kisses my cheek, grabs the sugary fluffiness out of my hands, and started to eat it. I smile and grab his hand, and we start walking to his house. "Um Wolfy,", hell I melted at that nickname, I raise my eyebrows at him, "could we go back to your place?", I quickly reply "Yes! Uh, yeah sure if ya want.", bloody hell I suck at acting cool. He giggles, "Good, I wanna finish what I started earlier.", he says with another wink. That wink will be the death of me. We took a little path that leads to his house. Oh no, he's eating. Crap. Well I guess I'll just have to hold him through the pain. We walk into my house, and well, you know the rest, long story short, we are now like Jaeden and Wyatt.