#THETALK

I wake up knowing I have to change I pull my make up out grabs some of my no. Dresses and threw that on put on ear rings and perfume and heels and put my hair in a perfect bun and I was sure I would get Cameron Attention then and there this is perfect just awesome I walk downstairs as my sister stare at me and my one did a one full 360 to look at me and drop her coffee as my dad walks in scared at what he see that his little girl has grown up like all dads do. "Omg Sis your so Hot!" Taylor say as I smile "thanks" I say as I sit down eating breakfast "sweetie you look outstanding." My mom says as I smile Taylor starts to scream busting my ear drum. "What Jesus Christ you almost busted my ear drum Taylor" I say as I try to get my hearing back. " Cameron and Alexa broke up!" I drop my food as I heard Cameron Alexa and break up "are you serious right now Taylor." I ask fast "yes this is serious dani." I smile doing a inside my body dance party "Wait,is Cameron that boy you like soooo much." My dad ask as I blush "yes it is " Taylor answers for me as I glare at her " I remember that song you use to sing about him." My mom says as they all sing " Oh my Cameron Ov my Cameron. " I get up fast grab my bag and leave quick and I go to school as I walk in people were starring at me like I'm Alexa. I walk to my lock silently as I look for my books. As I see Cameron from my peripheral vision.

#Cameron's POV
While I was talking to my friends I turn and see dani wow she looks amazing and beautiful I can't believe Alexa dump me I feel hurt but happy cause I really liked Dani since 3rd Grade and never stopped. I walk towards her "hey Dani" she turn around and gets weak when she see me I smile and look at her "h-hey Cameron " I look down and back up at her "you look.... Beautiful Dani." I say to her as she smiles oh god that smile it just brighten my who world I forgot all about alexa after seeing that beautiful girl smile. "Thank you I really appreciate it coming from you." I smile "I'm having a party at my house do you wanna come." I ask her as I smile "Yea sure I'll be there " she says as she lean again her locker shuts it and almost fall "well um I got to go to chemistry" she says "ok well I'll see u in 4th period " it started getting akward as we walk side by side and Hesitate "Oh I a yea oh well I'm" we talk at the same time " I have to go that. Way" she points left. " Yea ok well I'll see u.later." as she walks the other way from me fast as I look back and smile and goes to my friends ahhh Dani the girl I want to date.