#IHATEALEXA

Cameron is the guy who i like for years.... hes a jock hes sweet and hes smart every time i see him my heart stop and everything around me. He's so..... PERFECT.... I got in the Lunch room  to hang up the poster for Barks Adoption event that's coming up. As Cameron come by me he looks at my poster and then me as i freeze after hanging it. he nods "Nice poster" t-thanks... he walks off as my eyes follow him as i go sit down with freddy. 

As i turn around i see the cheerleaders put the prep rally poster over mine as i roll my eyes "are you kidding me." i look at freddy as he shrug. " EXCUSE ME, EVERYONE DONT FORGET THE PREP RALLY IS ON FRIDAY DONT FORGET THE STAR ATHLETE IS GONNA BE THERE CAMERONNN! SO IMMA NEED YOU TOO..." as her megaphone goes in and out as everyone look towards the door and guess who shows... yea Alexa the bitch of the wild west. All girls look at her all dudes stare  as she stand infront of me with her Camera man taking a video. she looks at me and roll her eyes "hey, you your in my shot" i look at her "so." she roll her eyes "So move." as i look at her and glare as i scoot a little still in her shot. as she get upset and goes to Cameron as i look and turn away.

#Cameron's POV

I smile at my girlfriend as i kiss her and she sits down by me she looks at Dani piss for no reason "That Pig face just ruined my shot." she says as i look at Dani and look at Alexa "Babe lay off her ok she meant no harm" i say "no Harm! she ruined my shot anyways i have to go and do a video right now so can you watch my baby for me " she says "yea... sure.. baby" i lean in for a kiss as she kiss the dog and pet me and walks away "dude she kissed the dog not you."Shannon say as i look at her and then the dog "man shut up" i throw my bread at him  as i look at Dani talking to Freddy and i look away. Dani isnt like dem other females she way different i really like her.

#DANI'S POV 

I look at Cameron as he talk to his friends and i look away after school i went to Bark as i check the dog i have on my table."DANI MY GIRL!!" Freddie says as i laugh "hey Freddie" i say as i pet the dog and look at Freddy "so i was wondering if.." "Hey Dani" i look and there he is Cameron Drake..."h-hi Cameron what you doing here..?" i ask nervously as he smile "well Fuzzyball need a check up i think he aint Chocolate.." i look at him... "lets take a look shall we." he puts him on the table as i smile and take out my stethoscope and checks the puppy heart rate. "he seems fine the level is kind of down but he will be fine good thing you caught him in a nick of time cause he wouldve gotten really sick.." he looks at me and smile. "your really good with dogs huh.?" i smile "yea i have a dog at home i adopted him from here 2 years ago when he was a pup so yea.." thats cool.." he smiles "yea he use to chew on my retainer alot.... i dont have a retainer anymore..." "yea you do Its glow in the dark." Freddie says as Fionna pulls him away. Cameron laughs as i look down... "your cute do you maybe wanna get a burger at Bob Big boy tonight i kind of owe you for saving Alexa dog life.."as freddie tap the window and shake his head "she dont eat meat." Cameron looks "w-well! we can find a different place im sure they have veggie burgers ." i smile "yea ill see you tonight." i smile hard he smiles back."Yea,yea sure  thanks alot Dani.." OMG IM GOIN ON A DATE WITH CAMERON DRAKE AHHHH!!!