#FUCKMYLIFE

*5years ago*
Dani Guess what!"Alexa and the girls  runs in" what I say jumping around.CAMERON WANNA MEET YOU IN HIS. CABIN TO MAKE OUT!!!! The girls yell as I yell too in happy mode waiting to go and make out with Cameron..

*10pm*
I Walk to Camerons Cabin excited. As the lights were off all I could hair was a deep voice ."You wanna make out?"Cameron says "Sure "I reply I lean in for a kiss as the lights come on and I see a pig as the guy holding it wasn't Cameron as all the kids come out with phone I run to my CABIN crying under my cover as I see the pictures on my account as I delete it faster than a Jack rabbit.

*April 23rd,2017 aka Now Senior Dani*

*BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP* I turn my alarm off as I put on my glasses and take off my Retainer. I'm Dani I'm 17 and a Senior I work Well Volunteer at a dog shelter called "BARK"  I run down stairs wearing a jacket and scrubs cause I got work after school. I sit down after grabbing breakfast from my mom and sees my Little sister Taylor watching Alexis...... You remember her the back stabbing Bitch who played that so called "Camp Prank" on me.

"Dani tell your little sister to get off her phone at the table."My mom says eating as I tap Taylor she looks at me upset that I mess up her Alexa #RealityHigh show thing. "mom said get off your phone at the table"I say as she looks at us both."Oh come on mom its Alexa She has great Fashion tips..." I roll my eyes and eat. "why do you hate Alexa So much the show is awesome why it's all about Alexa." I look at her "exactly I don't like it cause it all about Alexa." I eat more "ok well are you ready to for your college interveiw.?" I look at my mom after she asked me that "you mean the I interview with the Dean who can change my life forever by accepting me to my Dream school ....Yea I am but I am a little Nervous."Sweetheart don't be your gonna nail it I'll give you my pink Pantsuit" my mom as she pours her juice in her cup."No mom she can't wear that at all "Taylor says "why not it's cute." Mom replies as dad walks by "Cause it's a fashion nightmare what Alexa said "
"Alexa the one that your sister hates a lot Alexa." Dad replies getting food and sitting by mom."Yes. Daddy " I get up and grab my bag and keys. "Well imma go to school I have to work later mom won't be back til 10pm." I walk out and goes to the car and get my best friend Freddy. Me and Freddy been best friends since the 5th grade he been by my side when no one wasn't which sucks cause after the Camp Prank I was a laughing Stalk I was a NOBODY.

I honk my horn as Freddy come out and runs in the car. "What is this Bullshit Dani...?" He ask as I laugh "it's Taylor Swift." I reply as I turn it up "No no no NO MORE TAYLOR SWIFT" he take the Aux out my phone and place it in his putting on Calvin Harris. "No tell me that I have better taste in music than you?" He says as I start to drive and laugh "no you don't Fred."  As I laugh and he laugh along with me. "So Dani Rufus had his surgery Success thanks to me..." I look at him "You don't know how to do Surgery on a dog..." I say as points at me "that's when u r wrong ny sweet Best friend Dani I took Classes after school I cut Dj short to an 1hr and a half and I took lessons." I laugh "Good for you Freddy." I get out the Car as Freddy walks beside me as we walk fast. "So your ready for that college Interview For CSU." Yea a little but I'm Nervous Freddy "I say as I walk into class and sit down as Freddy look at his phone and look at me. "Dani... Don't check your phone...." He say as I look back at Miguel and Holly as they laugh. Ha Ha laugh all you want a Perfect A is so funny " I say. As Freddy tap me he shows me the picture."what's Wrong with my shoes there really comfortable." I say as Freddy Shake his head.. "Dani those are Feet Gloves not shoes" 
He says as I lean back on my chair and slump down like a sad kid hiding my face.