Chapter 1

"What is this nonsense?" Sanjay Ramasamy,  the CEO of Sanjay group of construction yelled.

"Sorry sir." The girls said

"This better be fixed and given to me before tonight. We must sent it by 12:00 tonight." He shouted

"Sir I am extremely sorry sir." The girl said

"You know it's not your fault. It my fault for giving you a job here." He said hitting the table very hard.

"What are you waiting for? Get out and work. We don't have all day." He yelled as she left the room.

"These women. Just like hanuman I am not going to marry anyone." He said to himself.

"Finding ladies as good as seetha Devi is hard nowadays. You don't find ladies in temples anymore, you see them in pub at late nights. Che this city. This world." Sanjay thought to himself

"Excuse me sir," a group of girls came inside.

"There comes people strait from the pub." He mumble smirking

"Did you say something?" A girl asked

He looked at her, she had 2 attractive eyes which attracted Sanjay in a second.

"No!" Sanjay shouted

"Sir, I am Pooja and this is my college mates. Poor ladies are living on streets where it's not safe for them. We are here to ask for donation to build a hostel home there for them to live. It will be an honor for us to...."

"Shut up. I hate women. The only women I respect is my mom and my sister. All you young girls,go to pubs at late nights and drink and smoke." He yelled at them.

"Excuse me?" Pooja said

"Get out." Sanjay yelled.

"Sarithan Poda." Pooja said going outside with the rest of the girls.

"Ey, how dare you. You will pay for this." He said smashing the table again.

By the end of the day, after fixing everything, he went home. It was 7:00 pm.

"Amma, pasikithuma." He shouted coming inside.

He noticed a slipper, it wasn't his mom's nor his sister's. Whose could it be?

"Nivi, vaadi, Anna vanthidan." His mom shouted for her sister.

Suddenly he heard his sister's door open and also heard two voices.

Nivi: that's my brother, Sanjay . You never saw him have you?

Girl: illadi, un veeduku naan Ivalavu late a vanthathilala so un annana naan paathathila.

Nivi: well enime paaka thane pore.

Girl: thanks pa, antha hostel la iruntha, Roadla nikra rowdy boysey Elam viranga. (They allow guys into the ladies hostel)

Nivi: I know, anyways yen Annaku ponnungala pidikathu. He only likes me and Amma and says all girls go to the pub. 

Girl: how horrible.

Nivi: be careful talking to him, okay. You never know when he with turn into a screaming Godzilla.

Girl: I know, 

Nivi and the girl came down. He turned to look at her Face. And their eyes met. 

"Ivala? (Her)" Sanjay thought in his mind voice.

"No wonder,mudhaley Nivi sollumpothu intha loosinu naan ninachirukanum." Pooja thought.

"Anna this is Pooja,my bestie." Nivi's said

"So this is that idiot Nivi always talks about." Sanjay thought

"Pooja, this is my brother Sanjay, well he is the MD of Sanjay group of construction. He is an engineer. Also, my brother doesn't like girls that much." Nivi told Pooja. 

"I know," Pooja said smirking at him.

Sanjay got mad and got up and left.

"He is always like that. You don't worry." Nivi said to Pooja.

"Come and eat guys." Nivi's mother came to call them to eat.

"Ya Aunty." Pooja said getting up.

They got their food and sat on the couch in front of the TV. 

"So Kollywood or Hollywood?" Nivi asked

"Namaku yeppavum Kollywood than." Pooja said

"Ok, I shouldn't have asked you dude." She said as Sanjay came downstairs.

"Ey, give me the remote." He said trying to snatch it out of her hands.

"No," Nivi fraught back with him.

Pooja stood in disbelieve that Sanjay can also be a very jolly person. She felt bad about thinking bad about him. She should have thought of this before. He probably was mad when she came in. 

He finally snatched it from Nivi's hands.

"Too bad we can't watch Hollywood movies." Nivi said out loud

Pooja looked at her and she winked.

Sanjay searched up Kollywood movies instead of Hollywood.

"Eye vaa namma ulluku poi old Hollywood movies a paapom." (Come on let's go watch old Hollywood movies.) Nivi said

"Whose movie you wanna watch?" Nivi asked so only Pooja could here.

"Remo." She said

"Ey anna, whatever you do don't you dare put on sivakarthikeyan movies. Pooja hates him." She said and Sanjay searched up sivakarthikeyan. 

"Nivi, do you want to watch maan karate or Remo?" Sanjay asked Nivi looking at Pooja.

"Maan karate." She said

"Ok, I'll put on Remo." He said putting it on. 

"This is what I always do." Nivi said laughing.

Pooja couldn't believe that Sanjay would even have fun watching tv with his sister.

Pooja fell asleep on the couch. When they were watching it.

"Was it too boring for her?" Sanjay asked

"No, she watched this about 10 times. She wanted to just watch the comedy." Nivi said smiling.

"Dai, would you do me a favor?" Nivi asked

"Ya what?" He asked

"Can you take her back to the room without waking her up?" She asked

"No!" Sanjay automatically said

"Please for me?" Nivi begged

"Fine." Sanjay said as he holded her on his hands bridal style.

She woke up when she felt his hands on her and screamed.

"What the heck are you doing?" She asked

He let her down and went upstairs to his room. 

"Sorry pa, naan than..." Nivi started

"Sorry di, I... You know....didn't think before I do stuff." Pooja said worrying. 

"Tell your brother I said sorry." She added.

"It's ok. Freeya vidupa." Nivi said as they went upstairs to go to bed.