Chapter 4

Sanjay and Pooja were sitting on a bench after escorting everything to Chennai. Due to sanjay being a billionaire, pooja's mom and vennila was moved here.

"I'm sorry I keep making it hard for you." Pooja said.

"Said who?" Sanjay asked

"Sometimes, people don't realize that they have been wrong this whole time and just...... I should be the one whose sorry." Sanjay added.

"Anyways, if they come one more time here, I think it's best to leave. I don't want to cause you harm. Like I did now." She said looking at his bruised hand.

She takes his hand looks at how it was bruised. He looked at her eyes which showed how scared she was that instant.

"No, you can't cause I promise you now that I take responsibility for your family and you." He said

"What no! Sanjay just.....you don't know how bad he is..." She said getting up.

"Wait" he pulled her hands.

"You were the only girl that brought something to me. Happiness or something. I don't know what this feeling is, but it feels good. I think I am in love." He said.

"If you think your in love, go ahead and think. You will regret sooner or later." She said as he gripped her hands even more.

"You might think I am arrogant, I am some kind of sadist, but just take a min and tell me, why you wouldn't except my love?." He asked.

"There is no particular reason." She tried to escape.

"Then look at me in the eyes and tell me." He said

She looked up at his eyes and felt an urge to change her mind.

"I love you, I loved you since long time ago. The first time I saw you, I .......well felt something but it was more like you were ........ but then when you and nivi were playing around, it told me how much family is important for you. Also it reminded me of my brother." She said starting to cry.

"He leaves her grip and she started running away. Soon she felt two hands being wrapped around her back which gave her chills in the spine.

"Finally, you admired it, let's go dating baby." Sanjay said.

She unwrapped his hands and looked at him madly.

"Is this really the time to do this? I am all scared to death and you wanna go dating. Go then.... all by your self or with another idiot girl." She yelled at him.

"Calm down, darling, why u gettin mad?huh?"  He asked as he again wrapped his hands around her waist but more tighter this time that she couldn't breathe.

"Let go." She said.

"Then give me a kiss." He said.

"What if someone comes?" She asked.

"So your ok, but someone whose going to come is your problem." He said.

"Sanjay, people are gonna see this, now let go." She said again but Sanjay wouldn't leave her.

"Fine," She said as she leaned toward him. She went very close to him and felt his hands unwrapping them self. She took this as a positive for her and ran away before the kiss.

"First kiss has to be special, so you must wait." She said as she ran.

Sanjay looked at her and smiled.

Soon they did many treatments to her brother and they start seeing positiveness.

"Maam He is moving his hands completely now." The nurse told Pooja. She tightened her fingers around sanjay' s and looked at her in surprise.

Nivi came with her phone in her hand.

"Pooja, let's go darling." She said looking at sanjay.

"Hey baby, something is completely weird about my brother right?  I mean he is hanging out with girls and he is hugging them and asking them for a kiss." She started.

"Idiot, she saw it." Pooja made a face at Sanjay. And kicked his foot.

" enna pooja,love ah?" Nice asked.

"No nivi, it's just......" She started.

"Yen kidaye marachidiye, loosu." Nivi said.

"But, unnavuda, I don't think there would be any girls that will understand this idiot." She added.

"Ok Baby, let's get going." She said pulling her.

"Or I can drop her." Sanjay said.

"Only her? I see how it is. All these years you need a sister now you don't need one and all you need is a gf. Neelam oru brotherah?" Nivi asked.

"Hey, loosu. He meant you too....." Pooja said.

"I know dude. But the way he said it." She said.

"No matter how many people come, my thankachi is my darling, baby, best friend and everything is my sister." He said hugging her.

Pooja looked at it smiling about how once vasu was doing the same when venilla was with us.

"Pooja? You ok?" Nivi asked.

"Ya stupid." She said smiling.

"Anna gnabagama?" Nivi asked.

"No, it's nothing." She replied.

" well, let's go." Sanjay said putting his hands on pooja's shoulder.

"Awwwww" Nivi said.

"Nivi, unna yenna pannanumna...." Pooja started as Nivi ran. They chased each other and played.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Hey guys, this story was only 4 chapters so far but I am planning to make it a short story, so there would be just one or two more chapters.
-Mathangi