Chapter 5

The next day, Pooja was walking all by herself when the goons that killed her family spotted her.

"Hey, you." He called as Pooja took off running. They surrounded her but she had escaped and kept on running.

She ran and ran until she hit a car and fell unconsciously.

"Pooja." She heard a guy's  voice.

"Sanjay?" She called but her head felt dizzy and couldn't feel anything.

She woke up to find herself in the car seat with Sanjay driving.

"Sanjay?" She called.

"What happened?" She asked.

"I should ask you that." He said.

"They killed me dad and vennila's family." She said.

"I shot him." He said

"You what?" She asked.

"The police came and took his body." He said.

"Tell me, how did you shoot and get away with it?" She asked.

"It's....it's.... just I am a businessman," He said.

"Don't lie. I know it when you lie." She said.

"I'll explain it to you later." He said.

"No, now or never." She said

"I am a CBI, dressed as a business man, I became a police officer cause that was my goal but sooner I found out, that wasn't reality. They would know your a CBI unless your in a bigger position than a CBI and I started my own business but I am always a CBI." He said.

"OMG, how much I wanna hug and kiss you." Pooja said.

"What?" Sanjay asked stoping the car.

She slowly took moved her hands but it felt as if stocked to the seat.

"Your so scared, I can make that better." He said as he leaned toward her and their lips touch for the first time.

Pooja felt vibrations and a new batch of energy going through her nervous system.

"I love you." He said

"Promise me, you would be with me forever and never leave me." Pooja asked.

"Why would I leave this devadhai?" He asked.

As the car started again, they didn't speak to each other. They were both thinking about how Sanjay used to be and how he is now.

when they went home, a surprise was waiting for them. Her brother finally woke up, even though he couldn't move.

FEW YEARS LATER
A few years later, a marriage hall is filled with millions of people. Sitting there is Sanjay and Pooja. They finally got married. Vasu and vennila were married and vasu went back to his original condition.

A bossy, arrogant guy became a lovable  idiot after she came into his life. There is always a change in people.

THE END

Hey guys, I hope you enjoyed this short story of 5 chapters. Please vote and comment. Thanks.
I hope you guys go and check out some of my other books. Thank you.
Your friend Mathangi,