Strong ( Harry Styles Fanfic)

Prologue

I have watched fairy tales and the more i that i've watched them the more that i realised they are bullshit. Why tell little kids that they're happy endings in life and fairy godmothers to zap your problems away. Why tell kids bullshit? Why sell to kids that there are fairy godmothers on the way to help you and or guide you? Because when they start growing up they, expect life to be that way when it's totally not. 

My life has been nothing but shit. And did any fairy godmother come to save me. Hell No. My adopted parents treat me like as if i'm an asshole, they treat me as if i am a dog, where when the owner says "SIT" the dog can sit when they tell them to, but cant sit the way they want them to. My sisters and brothers treat me as if im an ugly duckling and they are all the pretty ducklings. Like to be fucking honest we are all the same white fucking british bitches. So really what the fuck!!!

The hardest part is, when you want to stand up for yourself,  when you want to tell them to "STOP" or " IM NOT PERFECT" they act as if i came out as barely a whisper. 

But I Jazmyn Roselleta Bonds will one day be able to stand up for myself. Ill be able to have a better life and ill be able to leave these bitches, marry a loving guy and have kids and move as far away from London as possible. But knowing me i'll probably never be able to gain the courage to do it. And to be fucking honest, this is just like another  fairy tale and probably never gonna fucking happen, because of all my stupid problems.

That was untill one day...

That one day i meet a guy. I believe his name is Harry Syles. He wasn't your typical british boy. He was different. He had green emarled eyes. They shined so beautifully, escpecially in the night. He had brunette hair that cassades, almost close to the end of his shoulders and when he smiled it was almost impossible not to see the dimples that popped up immediately.  

But of course every boy, no matter what they are or where they come from has a story,  especially one that is into art.

My story though doesn't start right here though. It started with a British girl, who just wanted to be.....

Strong.

HIYA EVERYONE!!! YOU GUYS SOOO THIS IS MY FIRST FANFIC I HAVE EVER MADE, AND  ACTUALLY GAINED THE COURAGE TO POST .

*THIS STORY IS INSPIRED  BY MY BEST FRIEND WHO DIED   :(((*

IM  GONNA UPDATED AT LEAST EVERY SATURDAY OR MONDAY BECUZ RIGHT NOW I AM FREE BECAUSE IM OUT OF SCHOOL.

BUT MY FIRST CHAPTER WILL PROBABLY BE UPDATED FRIDAY . PLZZZ COMMENT WAT U THINK IF U LIKE IT OR IF U THINK I SHOULD CONTINUE  OR IF YOU HATE IT AND VOTEEEE PLZZZ DONT FORGET TO VOTE

PS.IF U WANNA CONTACT ME I HAVE A TWITTER IT IS @2ManyFandoms_12 ( I FOLLOW BACK YOU DONT EVEN HAVE TO ASK)

THANKS JAZ.