How?

(Hey this chapter is kinda long just FYI)

Jazmyn's POV

"Oh let me take attendance" Mrs. Teasdale says.

"Jamie Adams" Mrs. Teasdale calls

"Here" Jamie says.

"Bob Ainsworth" She calls again

"Here" Bob says

Mrs. Teasdale calls through a list of names including mines and Harry's.

Okay let's see for the warmup there's......

5 Seconds of Summer and Miley.

These are okay. I Guess. Okay lets see what did I do this summer..... I stayed home and cleaned my ass off because father was suppose to come this summer but he never came. That doesnt sound intresting.

"Um what did you do this summer" Harry says distracting me from my thoughts. To be honest I can barely answer that question for myself.

" Well um..." I say staring off into space. Should I tell or nah.

" Be honest, you can tell me" he says. It's like he was reading my expression, just like Miley does. Am I that easy to read? "Well to be fucking honest it was hell. Yours?" I say. My summer was totally hell. I bet the devil is sitting on his throne in hell saying 'I cant wait to see you again this summer Jazmyn' with an evil smirk.

" Hell too" He says looking down at his notebook. I wasn't expecting him to say that. I pictured his summer break with drinking, partying, and sex because he looks like that type of guy. If I were to count all his tattoos I would probably reach a hundred. But  I should never judge a book by it's cover.

"What makes you happy then?" I ask. Looking him in his eyes. " I guess my friends and this boyband" He says putting emphasis in friends. "What boyband do you like?" I ask again. "5 Seconds of -" I cut him off  "OMG I LOVE THEM" I say and he giggles alittle at how excited I  sounded.

"Whats your favorite song" we both ask at the same time. We both laugh in unison. "Haha you first" he says with his deep raspy voice. Now its always hard to ask a fan what's there favourite song because it will be a whole damn list. "Don't Stop, She Looks so Perfect and Heartbreak Girl  oh and The Only Reason and Gotta Get Out. Yeah I dont have a favorite all are my favs" I say after that long list and the funny thing is there's still more . "Haah same here" He says smiling.

"Your friends go here?" I ask  because I remember him mentioning friends.

" Yeah Liam Niall Zayn and Louis" he says, while doing that hand gesture where people do when there listing something. Aww the guy Liam has the same name as my brother .

"What about you?" Harry asks. Okay what if the Liam guy was my brother because things like this always happen in the movies.  Why can't I keep my head straight on this? I'm so weird. "Miley. Liam guy what's his last name?" I ask not even paying attention to the question he just asked me a second ago.

"Liam Pay-" I cut him off because I kinda knew it. His friend's with my brother. I knew I'v seen his face like atleast once.

"OMG THAT'S MY BROTHER" that

I dont give a fuck about. I add mentally.

Harry's POV

I fucking knew, I remembered her from somewhere. See Harold I told you, you weren't stupid.

I remember Liam showing us a pic of them together. That was the only time i'v seen her face really. Im not gonna lie she is pretty though and she's even prettier in person. But why isn't her last name Payne because this morning I saw her in front of the "B" pile and her paper says "Bonds" instead of "Payne" . Mrs. Teasdale also said "Jazmyn Bonds". How could she be Liam's sister with a different last name?