Tears

(This chapter has some contant in it. If you dont want to read it you can skip over it)

Jazmyn's POV

I was on the floor like a damn rabbit. I crawled so quietly and fast, until I reached the front door. I bet when I get up my knees would be red like a tomato. I stood up and opened the door.

Now here's the plan, I'm gonna walk all the way to the counselors office. No speed walk.

As I countied to walk or speed walk. I bumped into someone, I pray to God this person lets it go, im in not in the mood to apologies.

"Fuck! That hurt " I hear a familar deep, raspy voice. Harry.

"Im so sorry I'm rushing." I say fixing up my shirt and taking off in the direction I was heading.

I'm actually really close with the counselor and I guess he'll understand what I need to do. I hope.

"Hey wait Jazmyn!" Harry calls to me. What does he want?!!?! Does he not see im in a hurry?!?!

"Um yeah." I say turning around facing the tall brunette. "Nice meeting you." He says, with a small smile. I feel so bad. This whole day i'v been such a bitch to him or at least in my mind. He was really nice. Maybe tomorrow when im not trying to save my ass, I'll be nicer.

Tomorrow I'll get to know him better, just like Miley said.

Im not gonna let my family affect me. It will make me seem week, and I don't want that. I dont wanna be one of those sad depressed chicks. Where when something happens they block the world.

"Uh same here, see you tomorrow brune" I play around. Trying not to sound like a bitch. Thats what i'm gonna call him. Brune. Because he is a brunette. "Ah nicknames now. Your brunette too you know" He says, pointing to my head.

"Umm your so right bruneee" I say stretching out the "E". "Anyway im in a hurry see you in art class tomorrow." I wave goodbye and with that we walk our diffrent ways.

***

As I head through like 200 hallways. Almost tripped about 5 times. Why in the world does the conselers office have to be soo far away?

As I finally approach the room. There are about 10 different rooms inside the room. It's so confusing. Each room has a counselor, depending on your last name. I walk over to the room that says "A-F".

After walking past like 5 hallways. As I open the door, I witness Mr. Somerhalder who is my counselor. He is in his mid twenties and he is one of the hottest employee in this school. He has black hair and blue eyes. It's not ever day you see something like that. I also witness a brunette guy, and he is wearing a strip shirt with black jeans.

"Hey Jazmyn, one second" Mr. Somerhalder says while standing up and walking over to the file cabinet that is directly on the other side of his office.

His office is so plain. Theres a desk in the middle of the room and about 4 file cabinets on each side of the room.

On his desk theres a Mac computer. One of those big Mac computers, bigger than a regular one. He has a picture of a dog on his desk as well. I heard last year that he is single. He really hasnt dated yet.

"Sure." I say sitting on the chair that is in front of his desk. There are 2 chairs in here. The guy that was in the room, turns around and stares at me like im Jesus in the flesh. He is standing with his hands in his back pocket. He then turns around looking back at Mr. Somerhalder.

"Um Jazmyn this guy's name is Dylan. He has Art tomorrow first period, like you. Can you let him follow you in the morning. He is new to the school" Mr. Somerhalder says, walking back to his desk and taking a seat. "Um sure why not." I shrug my shoulders. Great another person I have to assist to class.