23. Crazy

Annatasia

The cell was cold and dark. Water dripped unto the fall . Chains bounded her to walk giving her no freedom within her prison .

" Can someone let me out ?" Annatasia asked banging her hands on the concrete .

" Shut up!" The guard yelled spraying water between the bars.

Screams came from down the hall. Loud footsteps came in this directions.

" You better go check that out." Annatasia said smiling innocently.

The guard cursed running to check out the noise .

" Okay. Only a few minutes before he comes back." Annatasia mumbled looking around the room. In the corner stood a rusted screw. Annatasia grabbed it sticking into her chain lock.

Cling!

The locked open freeing her hands . The bars were separated with a long gap at the stop .She started climbing up the bars towards the gap.

" Please let this work ." Anatasia prayed as she shoved herself between the skinny whole.

When she made it out dropping face flat on the concrete . Down the hall demigods fought to the death.

Annatasia ran outside through a camp on the Argos wall. Everything seemed so filiar to her like memories finally surfacing . She ran into a big house towards basement .

" In this room is something that will help with your quest." A voice whispered

Annatasia rubbed her fingers against the walls removing dust . A party pony poster stood on the back glowing bright . I took a few steps forward taking down the poster.

A sign of pan simuliar to one on her arm glowed. Annatasia put her arm over the mark as it opened a chamber in the wall. A burnt book sat on the wall.

Annatasia grabbed the book dusting of the cover. " Pan legacy "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Piper

Battling wasn't Piper speciality. Jason stood next to her having her back . Ocassionally he would fly in the air looking like a blonde superman .

" This doesn't seem right ."Piper Said as she hit a roman with her kormorcpia

Jason flew over Romans his blonde hair blowing in the wind . His blue eyes bright like the sky.

A horn blue sending birds everywhere . Some Roman retreated others stayed in the fight .

" What's he planning ?" Jason asked taking a sword from a fallen demigod .

" I heard a story about this once." Piper Said as she pushed a charging demigod to the floor .

Annatasia came running towards them books in her hands . A group of angry demigods chasing behind her.

" Guys we need to go. This whole thing is a set up ." Annatasia Said out of breath.

" What's the books ?" Jason Asked taking some from her hand.

" Explain later go now !" Annatasia demanded as the demigods approached .

Great new Rome all over again . Fir once it be nice to leave a battle in one peace . Piper thought

Jason put his arm around her. He gave her the I'm not gonna let anything hurt you look .

Annatasia rushed correction running ahead carrying books . She looked determined like Annabeth when she gets a idea .

" Anna slow down ." Jason pleaded running ahead of me

Smack!

Hazel layed on the ground collecting papers . " Sorry ." hazel Said

A paper stood out from the rest it was burnt at the edge .

Ones with mark shall die if legacy cease to prevail.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Labyrinth 50 yrs ago

Pan sat on his wooden bed. His pet bird sat in its cage squawking.

" Not now precious ." Pan Said as he pulled the blankets over his goat legs.

" I think I found Pan!" a satyr yelled coming down the entrance hall.

" Pan is dead. Turn back . Your wild god is gone ." Pan whispered loud into the walls .

The satyr camr into Pan room . His eyes shocked as he saw the sleeping god.

" Pan why have you been hiding all these years ?"The Satyr Asked

" I'm no longer needed . My sacred grounds have been ruined by mortals . I can't return until my legacy is complete ." Pan Said petting his bird.

" We need you more then ever." The Satyr Said

" More then ever.' Pan mumbled thinking of his legacy . A day when his chosen must rise and be his victors .

Will they die in the process ? Can they restore the wild? All these question came to his mind. This would be Pan final and craziest stand .