Family Dynamics

A/n: Hello my smol beans, I wanted to make a mini chapter about somethings that happen or will happen in my Fairy Tail universe. Mostly how Natsu views people in the guild. I felt that sometimes Natsu acts a little weird towards some people so it needed explained. Also some things about characters that I want to get out there without necessarily implementing that into the story obviously.

Lets start with Mira. Again these are in the eyes of our precious Baby Dragon.

Mira- Mira is like my mom or parental figure. She's really sweet and she cares about me a lot.

Erza-Also my mom, she's the scary one but I love her.

Laxus- My big brother, he's also a bit scary but he cares for me. He lets me sleep in his coat at the guild.

Gajeel-Also like my big brother, he's mean though. He helps me on missions sometimes, and we bond over music.

GRAY- Gray is like if you were to take the sexiest man alive(Gray) and multiply that by 10 that is how I feel about him. He's mine and no one else's, but I don't think he's gay, oh well I still love him. Stay away JUVIA.

Cana-Big sis, we fight sometimes. But we prank people a lot it's really fun.

Lisanna-Mmmmm, I guess like my aunt since Mira's my mo. I only really see her as a Really good friend though.

Elfman-Mmmmm, thats how I feel. He's too manly, but he's family

Master- My gramps, he yells to much though.

Lucy- Best friend, although after she asked me out things will be weird I think.

Levy- Good friend, she's really smart. We talk about smart people stuff a lot.

Happy- Happy is like my son and my brother, I cant decide. I love him very much.

Wendy- Little sis, She's awesome. She helps with my wounds and she's super cute

Zeref- Actual brother, he's cool too. He's very mature, but also a dingus. He's a ghost now since I had to kill him and all. He comes by a lot, but he lives with Mavis.

Asuka-I'm her Godfather, so I love her very much.

Bisca and Alzack-Good friends, they entrust me to babysit Asuka a lot because I'm really good with kids. Which doesn't sound like me, but you know.

Freed-Freed's my bro, we hang out all the time. I'm constantly trying to get him to ask out Laxus. Gay bros stick together.

Rogue and Sting- Really good friends, we play video games together and skype a lot. ROGUE GOD DAMMIT ASK HIM OUT.

Porlyusica- She helps with my medical issues and she's really nice to me. Probably because the last time she yelled at me I almost started crying.

Everyone else not mentioned I usually ignore or don't hang out with.

Now lets talk about Natsu.

Natsu-Has Pararibulitis, gets seizures, had BPD, was raped and tortured once-might get into to that or it might not ever get written down, so don't worry not canon-Loves anime, yaoi, and mangas, is Japanese, like to ice skate, do ballet and ballroom dance, he loves music-mostly piano, violin, and cello, but he also makes Vocaloid songs for people, designs music videos for Vocaloid/utaite songs. Utaite-someone who sings a Vocaloid song who is human. He lived in Kyoto, Japan in the forest with his dad, moved to Fiore after trying to find him. Loves the medical field and likes to "solve crimes". Has a Bunny.