First day of living together.

Hey Guys welcome back to the 6th installment of Natsu's Secrets and talents. Sorry I was gone for awhile, I've been busy with work and school. Fairy Tail belongs to Hiro Mashima. This is going to be a bit of a longer one since most of it takes place when Gray first moves in. Which means there is a lot to discuss. This chapter is more like a bunch of ideas in one on paper/Internet. After my writing break I came up with the idea that Natsu had Tourettes, but everyone already knew that since there is no way to hide it. This would explain why he didn't mention it earlier. This chapter is going to talk more about aspergers. My sister had it, but I don't fully understand it. I just thought one day that 'Oh hey, this would be something interesting to write about in a fanfic. I always have written Ft fanfics, so naturally Natsu came to mind. I never really liked the 'dumb and incapable' Natsu idea. So I've done something that, in my opinion, gives his character more meaning than just the main character. BTW LANGUAGE BELOW.

Natsu's POV:  Porylusica said that someone should be living with me other than Happy, but did it have to be him. Don't get me wrong Gray is awesome, amazing even, but that's what's wrong. I kinda maybe have a crush on him. OK I do have a big crush on him. This is gonna be so weird, living with my rival/ best friend/ crush. It was a few days ago that it became official that Gray would live with me, we're only now starting to live together because Gray needed to let his Landlady know he was moving out and get his stuff all together. Although I doubt that he'll have too much. Especially with clothes, he strips so much that his wardrobe must be empty. If he even has one. Gray has never been to my house before, but today he'll get to. I get up and get ready. I throw on my usual, a black vest and white baggy pants. And of course my white scarf. I run down stairs and grab breakfast before heading out the door to meet Gray at the guild. When I finally get there he's outside staring at his Lacrima phone. I shout at him to get his attention.

N-"Yo Iceberg what's up."

G-"Iceberg, really?"

N-"Ya I came up with it just now."

G-"Fine then you can be Volcanic AshHole."

I stare at him annoyed.

G-"What it fits you perfectly."

He chuckles a little.

N-"I hate you sometimes."

G-"Liar."

N-"Am not."

G-"Are too."

N-'Am not."

G-"Are too."

N-"Grrrrr."

G-"Awww you're so cute when you're mad."

N-"GRRRRRRRRRR."

G-"Yikes, feisty."

N-"Well are we gonna get going, it's a bit of a walk from here to my house."

G-"Ya I guess."

He grabs his trunk, it's covered in nerdy band stickers and it's brown.

N-"Nice case nerd."

G-"Oh shut up Mr.I only listen to Classical music."

N-"That's not true I listen to other things."

G-"Like what?"

N-"Vocaloid and utaites."

G-"Boi."

N-"What some of the songs are awesome."

G-"Well I guess I can't deny that."

N-"Some times I listen to P!ATD or MCR."

G-"Ok well at least that shit's good."

N-"Hey!"