BackStory

I never knew why Nanni woke up so early in the mornings. Once I asked my father why.

"Older people don't need as much sleep as I do." He said with a drawn-out yawn.

But that wasn't why she woke up so early. That wasn't the reason at all.

~

"Curiosity killed the cat." She would state ."No, society did." I would mumble.

At the time, I was 17. And homeschooled. Up till 9th grade I was in a public school. I switched because I was getting bullied. The worse kind, verbally. You see, I have a disease called "Genome FaeCrohn Disease." (Jay-nome-fay-crone) Where between my shoulder blades is longer and flatter than normal. So, instead of being called "slut", or "ugly" they made fun of my disease. In fact I only has one friend, Angelica. But sadly, a year ago, two days after her 16th birthday, she was hit by a car. There was no body but a blood splattered road and truck were enough. It all went down hill from there. I fell into a mourning depression and my and Angelica's families were the only ones to mourn. At school everyone started making fun of Angelica, and with no one to tell them off, they started taking it farther. I had begun to get......bad.. "thoughts". That is, until I was homeschooled.

Oh, I'm sorry, I haven't properly introduced myself.

My name is Avery Tuckins, and my best friend was hit by an oncoming car.

Authors Note:

Yeah, I don't exactly know how to do bold... So I'll post authors notes like this. Any way, HHHEEEEYYYY YYOOOUU GGUUUYYS!!!!

This is my first story so yay? Yay.

And I don't know of genome FaeCrohn is a real disease but ow as inspired to do this story by a story I read in a magical place called a Staar test. So...yeah.

LLAMACORN OUT!! PEACE!

(To the world and all who live in it.)