HAS NEMO TAUGHT YOU NOTHING?

HHHHHHHEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYY

YYYYYYOOOOOOOUUUUUU

GGGGGGGUUUUUYYYYYSSSS!

I usually don't do this. But, can you notice anything different? Can ya?

Can ya? Can ya ? Whoa, total Dory moment. Anyways, I learned how to use bold!!! Oh and thus story doesn't have anything to do with Avery's Nanni yet. So. ON WITH THE STORY!!

-flies away with majephtic llamacorn powers-

"What is a beautiful British girl like you doing out alone?" A nice and sweet looking guy asked. He looked nice, but if there is one thing I've learned from Disney movies, it's that not everyone is who they seem. And, I could see his friend creeping in the shadows from the corner of my eye. "What's your name sweetie?" He asked his eyes full of lust as they roam my mostly open chest. Realizing I still didn't have a shirt on I quickly wrapped my arms across my torso. His eyes filled with anger before swiftly changing to a friendly smile. "Avery, I'm Avery." I was tempted to trust him but my small brain started working again.

*Are you crazy? Has Finding Nemo taught you nothing? You don't touch small harmless looking jellyfish and you don't trust a creepy nice looking guy whom you met on an alley!*

my mind scolded. "So?" He said. "What did you say? I wasn't listening. Sorry." A flash of anger went through his eyes before he smiled with an evil grin. "I said," he whispered close to my face ,how I had done to Blake just two hours before, putting a shiny black gun to my heart, " Do you wanna come back to my place," his eyes ran down my poorly covered chest, " and get cleaned up?" He finished smiling evilly and lustily while the rest of that group of his came up behind him. From my position I could tell there was four guys and a........GIRL????!?

"I want this one Jack." A dirty gruff old man (50s) said that smelt like alcohol. "So, what do ya say, Avery? It's not like you have a choice." He snickered. On a horrible stride of confidence, I stood up and leaned close enough to him, my lips hovering over his ears, a smug look on his face. "When Hell freezes over." I whispered. The gun I so poorly forgot about clicked and I felt the impact over my heart.

"I'm going to die"

Was the last thing I thought before I hit the ground and everything went black.

HHHHEEEEEEYYYYYY

YYYYOOOOOOUUUUU

GGGGGUUUUYYYYSSS!!!

Another metephorical cliffhanger!!

Sowei. (Really short chapter, sowwi!)So I really don't gave anything to say so, read and comment it truly makes me happy!

:3 bye!

LLAMACORN OUT,PEACE!!

(To the world and all who live in it)