Pref 1 part one

How you met; Louis and Harry

Louis: You loved Starbucks. Java Chips and caramel macchiatos, you couldn't get enough. So one day you got on line at your local Starbucks. The coffee was blistering hot, so you did not have a very good grip on it. Then, a boy, around 20, was fooling around with other boys. this resulted in him being pushed into you. The coffee was toppling and splashed all over the boys quite high end outfit. "Oh my god I am so sor-" "No I'm sorry. Can I buy you a new coffee, and then we can go out to dinner tonight?" and the relationship sprouted from there.

Harry: After your boyfriend died in a battle with cancer, you became severely depressed and cut. You also had anxiety attacks, and your family felt helpless. Your brother, who happened to be your best friend, suggested that you go to the Caribbean on a cruise to relax and start fresh. You begrudgingly agreed. You brought your bikini, and other luggage. When you got to the cruise, you took a dip in the pool. you got thirsty later, so you went to the beverage bar. After receiving your juice, you noticed a curly haired boy with emerald green eyes was stating at your bum. "Hey cutie. Your bum is GORGEOUS! Can I get your number?" "Sure." and you talked on the phone all night long.

Just wanted to give you guys a quick update! this was written by Shea. I will get Niall, Zayn, and Liam up tomorrow. Thank you for reading and see ya tomorrow! Please send in the requests!