A Date With Liam

A Date With Liam

*buzz buzz. buzz buzz*

Your phone just kept going off. You finally looked at your clock. 6:45 on a Sunday. You looked at your iPhone. You had 3 missed calls and 5 texts from your boyfriend Liam.

You listened to Liam's message. He left 1 message out of three calls. It said...

"Hey babe. I was going to see what you were doing today. I thought maybe we could go out. Call me when you get up. Love you."

He's so sweet. You guys hadn't spent a day together since your 2 week anniversary.

The texts said the same things as the voice mail.

You decided since you were awake that you would give Lili a call. He answered right away.

"Hey Y/N! How are ya babe?"

"Just woke up and looked at my phone."

"Ok. You up for a day together?"

"Yeah. Come get me at like 8. That way I can shower."

"Okay. Love you."

"Love you. Bye."

You hopped in the shower and picked out a cute outfit of high waisted black shorts and a cute white tank top. Slipped on your pink toms and put your phone in your pocket. Then you headed downstairs. You looked at your phone and you had about 10 minutes. You looked around on Instagram Twitter and Facebook till he came.

He came 10 minutes late. You spent your day doing whatever you want and ended with a kiss.

-Codi