January 1, 2017

Rydel Pov

"Help! Is anyone there?!" I shouted in the pitch black room. My head was killing me and I had no idea where I was at. Then everything came straight back to me.

We were having a New Years party and everyone was invited.

Vanni Latimer
Courtney Eaton
Savannah Hudson
Brandon Hudson
Ellington Ratliff
Kelsey Calemine
Lori Crow
Alexa Dowd
Olivia Holt
Calum Worthy
Raini Rodriguez
Kelly Voosen
Laura Marano
Vanessa Marano
Maia Mitchell
Kyla Laufer
Sophy Laufer
Trinity Littleton
The G's

And we even had some of our fans come by. By 1:00 in the morning the G's and the girls have left already and it was just the adults. Someone brought drugs with them and cigarettes so it started to get really smoky in there.

Me and the rest of the girls went outside on the front lawn when a black van pulled up to our house. I stood in front of everyone and started to questioning the driver of the van.

A man in all black came out and just stared at us. "Sir what are you doing on my property?" I asked with confidence that I didn't know I had.

He eyed all of us silently until they landed onto Kelsey. He walked over to her then grabbed her waist. He started pulling her to his van while ignoring our pleads for him to stop.

Ryland and the rest of my brothers ran outside and Ryland started punching the guy in all black while the rest of my brothers held their girlfriends in their arms.

I thought to myself 'Where is Ellington?' While everyone was distracted the man put a hand over my mouth and carried me over to his van. He threw me inside and I had a chance to scream.

My brothers ran to the van, but it was too late. He had already started speeding off.

I was kidnapped. My brothers were to busy focusing on their girlfriends to even notice me, their only sister, being kidnapped. They just watched. Not to mention my boyfriend wasn't even with us, I doubt he cares though. He was probably hooking up with Kelly, he cheated on me with her before.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when a strong hand lifted me off the ground only to throw me back to the cement. While I groaned in pain he had the chance to pounce on me. He started punching me until I finally past out from all the pain.