01

Riker Pov

"Kids come down stairs please!" My mom shouted from the living room. Me, my brothers and Ratliff all walked downstairs quietly. None of us were able to get over Rydel.

Three Weeks

She's been gone for three whole weeks. I hate to say it, but if she isn't dead by now, it won't be long until she is.

"Boys" My mom said in a shaky voice. She's been taking it the worse. Rydel was her only girl and her best friend after all.

"Me and your mother have bought a house for you guys. You're all moving out today" My father finished for my mother.

"Why?" Ross asked angrily. "We need grieving time for Rydel's death" My dad said while rubbing a hand on my moms  arm. "She isn't dead!" Rocky exclaimed. "Rocky she was kidnapped, we don't know what he has done to her" My mom said almost in tears.

"She's strong, she will make it through this!" Rocky shouted before running back upstairs. We left our parents downstairs and tried to help calm Rocky down.

"Rocky maybe this is for the best, just let them think what they want" Ryland smiled sadly and placed a hand on Rocky's back.

"She can't be gone, she just can't" Rocky said with tears running down his face. He hasn't cried at all during this time in our lives. He finally broke.

"I never hugged her enough. I was always mean to her. We left her out on everything" He sobbed. We did didn't we? We left our sister out of everything we did.

"It's time to leave boys, we already have everything you need at the house" My dad said walking into Rocky's bedroom. We nodded and walked downstairs. My dad drive us to the new house and then drove away.

The house was big, it even had a pink room just for Delly. For when she comes back. Not if. When.

I've been looking online and I saw that to help get over a person's death, some people write letters. As if they are sending them to the deceased person.

I told the boys about my plan and they all agreed. So I started my letter.