06

Rydel Pov

I sat up and saw that I wasn't in the dark room anymore, I was in a different one. Maybe the kidnapper took me somewhere else. Maybe he is going to kill me. "Help!" I shouted and got out of the bed that I was in.

That's strange I wonder why I'm in a bed. My brothers! They saved me! "Ross!" I yelled once again. "Please someone!" I screamed almost in tears.

Ross Pov

"Please someone!" Me, my brothers, and Ratliff heard from upstairs. Rydel. We all ran up the steps to her new room in the band house. We took her to the hospital they said he raped her multiple times, but she isn't pregnant thankfully.

Her rib cage was almost broken, like if she got punched in the stomach one more time it would be a broke . She only had bruises and she might start to have an eating disorder. They also said that she would be terrified of being alone and that dark.

"Del, I'm here. It's ok" I cooed. I sat down on her bed then pulled her down onto my lap.

The doctor said that since the rest of the boys beat up her kidnapper while I was holding her, she would want to be near me at all times now.

"Rossy, I missed you" She cried. "Baby, it's ok. I'm not going anywhere" I said holding her tighter. "Is he in jail?" She asked while tilting her head slightly. "Yea, he'll be in there for a long time so don't you worry" I smiled slightly.

"You wanna get something to eat?" I asked and she nodded. She stood back up, but almost fell before I caught her. The doctors said she will be extremely busy aweak for a few days.

Riker picked her up bridal style then started walking downstairs t get something to eat. We all followed close behind them.

Riker ended up making Rydel a sandwich with water. She took a couple bites and afterwords she looked as if she were to throw up.

She sprinted to the bathroom and then we heard a knock at the door. Me and the rest of the guys walked I the door and opened it up. What we saw next shocked us.

"Hey boys....."