Chapter 4

My legs got tangled and I fell so I held Percy's back for support but instead, both of us fell. My body was on his and I just stared at him and Percy started laughing out loud. I fell from his chest and flipped myself beside him and lied down on the sand, laughing.

"Urm, what are you guys laughing about?" Ally asked. Suddenly, she was blocking the sun and I was like in a cave. "Nothing," I said, laughing a little.

"Percy, we need to talk," Ally said to  Percy, giving him a flirty smile. "Um.." Percy looked at me and then back at Ally. "Can we do that later?" Percy said. 

That was actually the first time Percy turned her down. Ally and Percy was like a 'couple' but they don't date each other. Ally and Percy are players, they like to go out with a hot girl or boy and make he or she love them. 

Ally walked away and Percy looked at me. We walked to the mat that the boys had set up, there was no one there. Ally, Ashley and the rest were doing something else at the beach.

We sat there and looked to the sea.

"Can I ask you a question?" Percy asked. "What is it?" I looked to him.  "Why do you want to die?" Percy asked slowly. 

"I hate myself, my body, my life, everything. After I was 13, I gave up, I thought there was no reason  I should be alive, why I should have a life. The world is better without me," I said.

"Why do you even trust me with this stuff? I mean, why out of everyone, you chose me?" Percy asked curiously. "I had a feeling that..never mind, its stupid," I shook my head.

"Why do you hate yourself? You're kind of pretty you know," Percy said. I looked at my brown hair and shook my head. "You're lying, you've said sweet stuff to me all day, its weird. You just want me  to not attempt suicide again and all you said were lies," I looked to the ocean.

"Yes I don't want you to attempt suicide but what I'm saying is true," Percy said, touching my hair. "Or either you just want to sleep with me, god I don't want to become like Ally," I said angrily, pushing him away. "I'm sorry, I just got used to doing this," Percy looked at me as I stood up. I just rolled my eyes.

"You really should change," I said. "You want to go home right? You probably regret coming here, right?" Percy raised his eyebrow. "Very right, drive me home," I demanded. "Yes ma'am," Percy put his hand to his forehead like in the army. I laughed a little.

Percy walked over to the boys and told them we were leaving. I waited for him at his car, after a few minutes, he arrived. He unlocked the car and we put on our clothes.

He started driving and sent me home. 

"Why are you mad at me? I didn't do anything, I'm just being me!" Percy said, trying not to yell. "That's what I hate, you. You really should stop playing with girl's hearts and all that," I said. "Well, I will take down that advice," Percy laughed. 

He was acting weird. 

Finally, we reached my house. "You want to come in?" I asked Percy, trying to be polite but hoping he would say no. "Sure," he smiled.

I shouldn't have even asked.

 I walked him into my house and he followed me to the kitchen to take some food. My mum walked down the stairs and heard noises in the kitchen, she quickly wentover to the kitchen as she thought there was a robbery.

"Eloise? Who..who is this?" Mum asked. I looked at her and looked back at Percy. "A friend from school..." I said, hoping she wouldn't embarass me. 

"This is the first time you ever brought a friend from school here your entire life! What's best is it is a boy!" Mum shouted happily, holding both my hands. She was smiling from ear to ear. I know this was not normal and this was what she wanted from me but I know, one day..Just one day, everything is going to go back to normal

I could hear Percy laughing a little.

"Can I ask you one thing urm..What's your name sweetie?" Mum asked Percy. "Percy," he said.

"Does my daughter acts..abnormal in class?" Mum asked worridly. "Yeah, she even has a nick name at school, Weird Girl," Percy said, laughing a little but Mum did not noticed.

"Percy!" I yelled at him angrily. My mum would freak if she heard stuff like this. And then we will have a talk about trying to mix with the other 'normal' kids.

"And who calls her that?" Mum asked, folding her arms, sounding angry. "The whole school. The basketball team mostly," Percy answered. 

Percy was so stupid that he didn't notice that he was getting himself in trouble too.

"And who is in the basketball team? Who is the captain?" Mum asked again. Percy kept quiet. I think he finally found out that he was so stupid.

"Percy is the captain, Mum," I said. "Then why do you talk to him then? These are bad companies, Eloise!" Mum yelled at me.

"Because I saved her from dying. I'm not a bad compan. Do you know that your daughter was a few seconds away from dying but I saved her? You should be thanking me actually," Percy said angrily.

"Its true, he saved me from my happiness," I said. "Happy--" My mum started to yell.

"MUM! You said why do I have to trouble the family with the hospital fess all that right? Then just let me die! Please, I beg you.." I started to cry. My mum looked at me silently.

"Lead me to your room," Percy whispered to me. I walkedup the stairs to my room with Percy and locked the door. I leaned on the door and looked at Percy. My face was so red, it was very embarassing. "I look hideous right now," I wiped my tear off.

Percy walked towards me and gave me a friendly hug. "Why are you being so nice to me?" I asked Percy. "Now I know what you're going through, I'm sorry for calling you weird and all that," Percy said as he let go of the hug.

"I think you should go now," I said to Percy. I walked Percy to the door and he left.

"Is he your boyfriend?" Megan asked. "No," I replied. "You like him right?" Megan devishly smiled.