Chapter 12

"Hi, I'm Freddie," Freddie smiled. He pulled me up and it reminded me of how Percy had saved me. 

He had the same dark brown hair and the same blue eyes as Percy. I stared at him and ran away. I walked home and when I was there, Freddie was sitting on the sofa, talking to Mum.

"Who's he?" I asked Mum. "You don't remember him?" Mum asked. "I remember him as the guy who saved me from peace," I fake smiled. "Eloise tried to commit suicide Ms Talbot!" Freddie said.

I knew that british accent anywhere. "Freddie?" I said in a suprised tone. "Yes, that's my name, I told you before remember? Freddie said. "THE Freddie that I met when I was a kid? The one with that annoying british accent?" I laughed. 

"You remember," Freddie smiled. His smile was like Percy's, two deep dimples just next to the lips. "What are you doing here?" I asked. "I moved here yesterday, your mum saw my mum at the grocery store and she invited me here today," Freddie smiled.

"And I told him to go to your school, now you'll have a new friend," Mum smiled.

"I don't need a new friend, I'm fine with my friends," I frowned. "But you don't even hang out with them anymore, you ignore them when they try to talk to you," Mum said nicely. 

---

"Bye, thanks for the ride," I said to Freddie, shutting the door of his car. "Hey hey, can't we walk in together?" Freddie said.

"No..Urm, don't you have to go to the principal's office first or something?" I asked. "Went yesterday," Freddie smiled. 

"And this is my locker, good luck finding yours," I said. "Its this one right next to yours," Freddie pointed. "Great, now I'll have to listen to that annoying accent of yours every weekday," I groaned.

Freddie looked into my locker as I opened it. "What's in this?" Freddie asked as he opened a small black box that was placed at the very end of my locker. "Don't," I whispered. "Wow, you two look like you were really in love," Freddie said, holding the photos of me and Percy in that box.

"Your mum told me about him.." Freddie said slowly as I quickly took away the box from him and put it back. 

Then I noticed, Mum told Freddie to come to this school so that I will forget about Percy and move on.  Guess what, I'm not going to move on.

I quickly walked into class without looking at Freddie. "Hey, Eloise!" Freddie yelled. I was so mad at Mum. 

---

I walked out of class, walking to my locker. "Hey.. we all miss Percy but don't you think its time to move on?" Kevin said softly to me. I just stared at him and frown.

"Need a ride home?" Freddie asked. "Go away," I said. "Why are you suddenly mad at me? Was it wrong that I know about your dead boyfriend? I don't understand!" Freddie said angrily. 

Tears filled my eyes. Dead boyfriend.. I walked to the carpark where not much people were there. I sat on the side of the road and let the tears flow out of my eyes. 

"I'm sorry," Freddie said. I didn't notice he sat beside me. "No one will understand how much it hurts.." I whispered. "It was all my fault. I told him that I wished I never met him and I wished he would just die and he said that he would try," I said. "He died because of me!" I yelled sadly.

"And when you saved me from dying yesterday, it was the exact same way he saved me.." I rubbed my hand. "Saved you? You mean you guys got together when you attempted suicide?" Freddie asked. 

I nodded. 

"I don't know.. there's just no reason to live or speak anymore," I whispered. Then, I saw Percy sitting next to me. He smiled and nodded. 

"Come on, let me drive you home," Freddie said, holding his hand out. I rejected his help and stood by myself. Then, we walked to his car.

---

I was about to turn off the light when I saw Percy standing by my study table. "I love you and I'll love you forever but you have to move on," he said. "How?!" I yelled with tears. "There's someone out there who will treat you better than I treated you and you'll forget about me," Percy said. 

"No, I'll love you forever and always," I said. "Listen to me, please. Do it, for me?" Percy half smiled. I offed the lights and went to sleep. Who would ever love me?