The Hunt ~ A Warriors "Mews" Board

Yes, I know - it's punderful!! No, not really, but it fits right?? Anywho... welcome to the The Hunt ~ A Warriors "Mews" Board!!  This is where any general Clan Mews, big or small, gossip, rumor, or fact, rules the forest!  Always check this out for Mews and Updates on this Roleplay; it's a great one-stop shop for what you missed while you were gone, or how the other Clans are keeping up.

Breaking Mews:

ThunderClan >>>--> Believe it or not, every warrior and medicine cat in ThunderClan has an apprentice!! ThunderClan is definitely coming back together after their varied opinions in the Sky War!

WindClan >>>--> Mottlemud is feeling a bit under the weather.  But with Ashshade and Rabbitpaw, he will feeling back on top very soon... right??

ShadowClan >>>--> Stormpaw, the eldest apprentice in ShadowClan, as just recently started his warrior assessment with Shadowfur.  We wish him luck!!

  RiverClan >>>--> All is well in RiverClan, and with three kits tumbling around in the nursery, new parents Spottedfish and Icesplash have their paws full!  We wish them luck! But this joy has fizzled out -- the lack of food in RiverClan is making everyone super snappy and grumpy.

  SkyClan >>>--> The badger pair has just settled down within SkyClan territory, leaving everyone's fur prickling and eyes always open. How will the Clan cope??

Love is in the Air

Crushes:

Branchpaw >>>--> Shimmerpaw (Brammerpaw)

  Nightfrost >>>--> Morningwish (Morningfrost)

Waterkit >>>--> Leafkit (Wreafkit)

  Thistletuft >>>--> Skyfeather (Skytuft)

  Redpaw >>>--> Wildpaw (Weedpaw)

Skullpaw >>>--> Fawnpaw (Faullpaw)

Icepaw >>>--> Stormpaw (Itormpaw)

Fan Favorite Ships:

  Skullpaw >>>--> Fawnpaw (Faullpaw)

Icepaw >>>--> Stormpaw (Itormpaw)

Clawofdeathclan
stormberry2

Look at this!!!

Mates:

  Spottedfish 💘 Icesplash (Spottedslpash)

Break-Ups:

  Smoldershine 💔 Sagetooth (Smoldertooth)

Extra, Extra!!

  Mute Silentsong Speaks Up >>>--> Silentsong, fabulous medicine cat of ShadowClan, is mute. She can't speak through words, but the unfortunate she-cat was blessed by StarClan with the gift of sharing her thoughts. How exactly? Well, Silentsong can communicate by touching noses with other cats, and she can speak to others in her dreams!