NEW BEGINING!

I looked at the white mansion in front of me it looks beautiful from outside but empty from inside ,exactly the same like the owner also known as my husband RAHUL MALHOTRA. You deserved it who told you to become goddess of sacrifices .I come out of my thoughts and meet servants and maids. My eyes meet with polite and wrinkled eyes with small frame ,she smiles at me.

"Amma make me some coffee!"

He orders and walks towards the staircase.Not knowing what I should do I follow him,which irritates him.He turns and glares at me what  did I do now.

"Why are you following me ?"

"Where should I go then?"

"To hell"

"But you have already reserved your place." I snap

"Dont try to act smart it doesn't suits you."

" You do not suit me still I am carrying your surname."

One more word from my mouth I 'll be literally meet him in hell as he gives me deadliest look why you will go to hell you are the goddess of sacrifices remember.

"Hello earth to akira!" he says totally annoyed I come out of my thoughts.

"I'll show you your room." he says and turns to climb the staircase and as I was still in my heavy lehenga which made me trip and and I was about to fall flat on my face.

"Fuck."I say and he chuckles.

"That is the reason instead of opening your smart mouth look at the way you walk."

He says and walk again he didn't even helps me why I am not suprised.

I enter my room and think about the moment we got to have our conversation actually he was talking and I was listening.

FLASHBACK

"Look I was never interested in your sister nor I am interested in you."

"No doubt she eloped."

" What the hell did u say.."

" Truth."

"Listen." he said and pinned me against the wall and looking at me furiously.

"I am not interested in marrying you or anybody but I have to before my 30th birthday which is exactly after a week to save my company because if I didn't my CEO position will be given to my cousin which is the last thing I want and if you didnt marry me I am sure that I'll make your life hell."

" That's your problem not mine and I dont care about  what you do!"

"ha.." bitter laugh leaves his throat and he loosens his grip on me.

" I knew you would say that look."he showed me my father's company papers and told that it is under debt and if I didn't marry him he'll ruin my father's life.

"And I am sure daddy's little daughter don't want that right!" he said with sarcasm .I was helpless and I couldnt think of anything.

FLASHBACK ENDS.

I was looking outside the window beautiful scenarios of Dehradun which were breath taking but still I wasn't happy.

do I deserve this?