Ch.45 What to do

August 17 2017
Zach's Pov
I can't stop thinking about the kiss. It's driving me crazy. I need to tell someone.

I'm sitting in my room alone staring at the sealing. My thoughts are all about her. But I can't. Theirs someone else. Theirs another girl. But Madison. She's so much better. She's everything I want and more. She can't find out about her.

A get startled but someone walking into the room.

"Did I scare you" Corbyn says walking towards me

"A little" I say sitting up

"What are you doing here alone" he asks sitting one my bed.

"Thinking. A lot" I sigh

"What about" he asks curiously

"To be honest. Madison" I say looking him in the eye.

"Why do you sound so sad about it" he asks

"Listen. I need to tell you something" I say

"Ya sure" he says leaning against the headboard.

"Madison. And I. K.k.kissed" I stutter, worried about his reaction.

"You what!" He yells jumping up.

"Shhh!" I push him back down.

"Sorry" he says scratching the back of his neck.

"When?" He asks

"Today. In my room. When she came to get her phone" I sigh

"The other boys are gonna be mad" he says

"I know." I groan

"How did it happened" he asks

"We were taking a mirror selfie and she turned around and came face to face with me. We were staring at each other then I put a strand of hair behind her ear. Then she wrapped her arms around my neck. Corbyn if you saw how beautiful she looked you would have kissed her too. She looked like and angel. I can't explain how beautiful she is" I say rambling about her.

"Wow" he says shocked

"But how was the kiss" he smirks
I feel my cheeks get even redder then ever.

"I couldn't take it anymore. I had to kiss her. I basically slammed my lips onto hers. She almost immediately kissed me back. Then we both agreed to only tell you. But then" I say taking a breath.

"But then what!" He yells

"I just had to kiss her again. And being the cringy person I am. I pecked her lips and said. Your cute when you blush. And I winked at her" I say scratching the back of my neck.

"This is really cute and all. But what about her" he whispers

"Corbyn what do I do. I really like the other girl but Madison. Gosh don't get me started" I say frustrated

"Zach. Bro. Sleep on it. I can't make the decision for you" Corbyn says patting shoulders and leaving.

Sleep on it

I guess I'll sleep on it. When we get back from New York I'll have my mind made up. Hopefully.

Madison Pov
All the boys went up to changed and now I'm sitting alone. I decide to go on my selena fan account.

The boys won't stop bugging me about it. I don't wanna tell them cuz when they follow me people are only gonna follow me because they did, not because they like my account.

Anyways. I log in and go onto my dms. I have a lot of friends of this account. I talk to a bunch of other fan accounts. I talk to Taylor swift. Ariana Grande, Justin Beiber, Why Don't We, Shawn Mendez, of course Selena Gomez, fan accounts. And I have 1 groupchat that has all the Why Don't We boys and 5 why don't we fav accounts. It's my fav groupchat. They don't know I'm Madison Dallas though. They keep saying how pretty and perfect I am and who they ship me with. They have no idea who I am.

I decide to tell them and hopefully they'll believe me.

(For the fan accounts, I'm just gonna do, selenafan1 and Wdwfan1,2,3 etc.)

Groupchat: DA BOISSSS😍💦
Wdwfan1:

Wdwfan1: isn't she stunning Wdwfan5: SHE SLAYS MY LIFE😍Wdwfan2 IM DEAD😍Wdwfan3: I would do anything to meet her

Wdwfan5: SHE SLAYS MY LIFE😍
Wdwfan2 IM DEAD😍
Wdwfan3: I would do anything to meet her.!
Selenafan1: the boys are lucky to have her😂😍
Wdwfan4:^^ trueeeee😂
Wdwfan1: AGREED
Wdwfan3: I've never heard anything more true in my life😂
Selenafan1:😂
Wdwfan2: Were did you find that
Wdwfan5: ^^
Wdwfan1: August posted it on his Instagram like 5 hours ago
Wdwfan4: AND IM JUST NOW SEEING IT
Selenafan1:😍😂
Wdwfan3: She's my queen
Selenafan1: I'm blessed to have the same name and last name as her
Wdwfan5: what do u mean
Wdwfan2: You have the same last same also!!
Wdwfan1: Aren't you from Halifax also
Selenafan1: yup
Wdwfan4: have you ever meet her
Selenafan1: Ya I actually see her all the time.
Wdwfan3: LUCKY
Wdwfan2:are u 2 friends
Selenafan1: guys what would you say if I was Madison Dallas

A.n: sorry if the dates are wrong for when they go to New York. I'm just guessing. It's fine. I mean it's my story lol😂