Ch.85 Madison's mine

November 4 2017
Madison's Pov
I lean against the tree looking at the couples surrounding me. Well there's Jack, Zach, Daniel and Eben talking ahead of me.

I slid down, sitting on the ground with my back against the tree.

I look at Aaliyah and Jonah. They seem so happy. Honestly I've been waiting for this to happen for a while now.

Then I turn my gaze to Corbyn and Christina. They're my parents. That's all that needs to be said.

Then my brother and Aspen. Gosh, they already seem in love. And the way that they act together is just like how my parents used to act.

I'm happy now. But it's only temporary.

I'm happy here in LA. I really do love it here, and the people. But when I go back home. My whole life will change. No more smiles, laughs. Happiness. I can't find myself happy there. That's why I'm here.

I get out of my train of thoughts when I realize someone's standing in front of me.

He clears his throat. I hear everyone go quiet. Um. Did I do something wrong.

He grabs my hands as Butterflies fill my stomach.

"See I've been tryna find the right way to say to you" he sings as I stand up, still holding hands. My face starts turning red. I can feel it. "That I will walk a million miles to find my way to you" he sings looking me in the eye. "And there is no one else that ever could compare to you" he finishes. "Madison. Since the day I laid eyes on you back when we first met, I knew you had to be mine. Everything about you is perfect. Their really is no one else that ever could compare to you. And I might of had a little competition at first. But here we are now. I may not be asking you to be my girlfriend, but will you do me the honours and go on a date with me" he asks not breaking eye contact me with.

I can't believe it. He's so sweet. My melts as he looks at me with hope.

"Jack Robert Avery. Asking me on a date" I smile still blushing. "I would love to" I smile warping my arms around him closing my eyes.

He immediately hugs me back. I hear cheers from everybody, but I zone those out. All I think about is Jack.

I don't even know what to think. All I can think about, is that he's always been to one I wanted most. He's been the one that sent the most butterflies around my stomach.

"Can't wait for you to be officially mine" Jack whispers in my ear. That sends shivers down my spine.

We break the hug. He smiles at me.

"Thank gosh you said yes" he sighs in relief

"I have no reason not to" I blush

"God that blush is gorgeous" he mumbles.

Does he know I heard that. Well that just made me blush even more.

"MY QUEEN" Daniel yells

"MY KING" I yell walking over to him.

"My queen's growing up" he says hugging me

"Aww I'm your queen?" I laugh

"As long as I'm your king" he says

"That means we're royalty" I whisper

"We can rule the world" he whispers

"Can't wait to make cookieland a real place" I smile

He chuckles hugging me once more

"AHHHHHHH" Christina yells running to me. "Bitchhhh. I've held this secret for to long" she says hugging me.

"I don't wanna break the moment or anything but where did the new couples go" I ask

"Oh they went out for supper" she laughs

"So I heard you're a Queen" Zach says raising an eyebrow.

"Well duh. I'm Daniel's queen. So he's my king" I smile.

"What about me" He asks

"Your my honey" I smile

"And your my honey" he laughs

"Yay" I cheer.

"BEST FRIEND" Corbyn yell pushing past Daniel and Zach.

"BEST FRIEND" I yell like he did

"YOUR GROWING UP" he yells hugging me

"I AM" I laugh

We break the hug laughing.

"Me and Corbyn are going out. I'll be back later" Christina says hugging me

"Have fun" I say hugging her back.

Corbyn and Christina walk away.

"What am I" Jack says from behind me.

I smirk as I turn around. I jump in his arms warping my legs around his waist.

"My cuddly teddy bear" I say as I warp my arms around him.

He chuckles warping his arms around me.

"Your adorable" he says kissing my head.

"I know" I smile as he places me down.

Time skip

Jack's Pov
She's said yes. And I couldn't be happier. I can't wait until she's officially mine. She's all I want in a girl.

"I'm happy for you" Daniel smiles

"Don't you dare hurt her" Zach says

"I wouldn't do anything to hurt her" I say sitting down.

They both leave.

Then Madison comes in with a cookie in her hand. I pat the spot next to me and she smiles walking over and sits down next to me.

"I love this cookie" she says starring at the cookie.

I chuckle warping my arm around her.

"So when are we going on that date" she asks looking over at me.

"Tomorrow night" I smile

"Where are we going" she asks

"It's a surprise" I say

"Ugh" She groans. "Do I dress fancy" she asks

"Of course" I smile

"Then I'll see you tomorrow" she says getting up.

"Want me to drive you home" I ask getting up.

"No My Uber should be here soon" she smiles

I warp my arms around her.

"You have no idea how happy you've made me by saying yes" I whisper in her ear.

She squeezes me tighter and gives me a smile then walks out the door.

I really can't wait to finally call her mine. It's been 6 months and I'm finally going on a date with her.

I finally made it

A.n: ITS JACK!! I left some hints throughout the story. Like I kept saying I didn't want him and Madison. And I made a book for Daniel and Zach but not Jack.

But as much as I love this story, it came to an end. I loved writing about her deciding between the guys. But don't worry the sequel will be out like tomorrow or something. But the sequel isn't gonna have a big time change. Like the time change is gonna be 2 weeks or something.

I love you all so much and thank you for reading this story!! I hope you continue reading the next story!!!