Ch.57 hurt

(This is a long chapter)
August 26 2017
Madison's Pov
The movie is going great. Jack and I both agreed that the kiss is just for the movie and not to talk about it. We think of it like we're not kissing each other, it's our characters kissing each other.

Logan, Brendan and I are on our way to the why don't we house.

"Logan, could you drive any slower" I whine

"She asked for it" Brendan smirks

"Hold on Madison" Logan says. I'm about to ask him why, but he slams on the gas. I grab onto Logan's arms screaming.

"LOGAN NO! SLOW DOWN" I yell.

He slams on the breaks laughing and we all step out of the car. I run to the door and nock really fast. Corbyn opens the door and I warp my arms around him.

"He was gonna kill me" I laugh

"Madison stop spreading lies" Logan says

"Sounds like someone should go to jail" Corbyn laughs

"Excuse me Corbitch" Logan says raising and eyebrow at Corbyn. I let go of Corbyn and turn to Logan.

"He said you should go to jail" I yell

"I'll throw you in the pool" Logan's says coming closer

"Ya....... I'll be over here" I say running away.

"That's what I thought" Logan yells out laughing.

I walk into the tv room and see Jonah and Jack. Jonah was using his phone and Jack was playing xbox.

"Hey babe, hey jack" I say walking in.

"Hi" jack says still looking at the TV

"Hey baby" Jonah says smiling.
I sit next to Jonah.

"Where's Daniel and Zach" I asks Jonah

"Daniels sleeping and Zach went out for something" he answers

"Oh ok" I say as i lie down and start using my phone.

"Where's Logan" Jonah asks

"He's recording a song" I answer

Time skip

Everyone except Zach is in the tv room. We're all just talking about random stuff.

Zach's Pov
I'm at Starbucks right now cuz I was in the mood for a frappe.

I'm sitting at a table alone waiting for my name to be called. Then I see Mia. I immediately try and hide my face. I look back and she's walking over.

"Zachy" she cheers. I roll my eyes at her annoying voice.

"Mia. Hi" I say awkwardly. She's comes and takes a seat in front of me.

"We need to talk about something" she says

"We don't need to talk about anything" I say getting up.

She grabs my shoulders and pushes me back down.

"You need to get Madison out of your lives" she says

"What no" I laugh

"She's only using you guys for fame Zach. Don't you see. She just want you guys in bed. Do you not see how she's flirting with all the other guys." Mia says. She has to much trust and truth in her voice. I can't believe her. She always does this to me. I can't believe her. But what if she's right.

"No. Madison's not like that." I say. Don't believe her Zach. Don't let this happen again.

"Zachy, I heard Madison on the phone. She really hates you guys. She just wants the fame but you guys are to blinded by her personality. If I where you, I would go home and show her who's better and kick her out. Make sure she never comes back. Ever again" she says. She's right.