Preface

Starting senior year in high school, then graduating high school, to maybe or maybe not being in college/university - it's always the constant questions...so, did I want to do this for my future, or did I just get pressured to randomly choose the first thing that came to my mind?

From your teens to your twenties...maybe you're in the lower class, medium class, or wealthier class of living. No matter what class of wealth all of us are in, we always get the same questions popping in our minds.

'Do I want to do this?'
'Will I be able to succeed in it?'
'Is this what I really want to do?'
'Do I have the skill and passion to do this?'
'What are my actual skills?'
'Can I really do that?'

'Actually maybe I could do this.'
'I don't know.'
'I feel confused and lost.'
'I'm not too sure.'
'Best skills...sleeping, eating, and repeat.'
'I seriously need inspiration in my life.'

One moment I feel like I could be an artist, the next moment I hear my favourite songs play - I feel like I could be a musician, but later, I'm unsure and lost again.

Maybe you know.
Maybe you don't.

I'm always lost between 'I think I can do this.' And 'What do I really want to do in my life.' Maybe you are someone who is guided well by those close to you, or maybe you're left on your own to figure all that out.

But really, we're all human, we all get lost at some point, no matter who we are.