The Beginning

School counsellors

School counsellors.
Sure - they are helpful, but they don't have all the answers to the sticky questions stuck in your head or heart.

When we were all little carefree kids, people around us would ask us just out of curiosity -
"What do want to be when you grow up?"
We would then give them answers like: "Firefighter!"
"Princess!"
"A pirate! Arggghhh!~"
"Superman!"

But let's be real, a majority of us probably said ones like those because Halloween got the big of us and our spirit as little kids were skyrocketed because we loved wearing cool costumes and acting like those characters we thought were awesome.

Now as we all got to middle school, it was the point in which were all trying to fit in and be noticed, so at that point, we could've taken a break in between those years of thinking what we really want to be for real.
Hmm...Maybe that's why the beginning of high school was so stressful to prepare for.
Hah. No doubt there for me.

All of a sudden you are given back these questions you were given as a carefree kid.
"What do you want to be in the future?"
Oh well. That's a hard question.
And again like I have mentioned before, maybe we all know or maybe we don't. There is always an in between at some point in our lives.

When you turn 18 you get all excited about being an adult.
Oh man.
Well now.
There are pros, but there are also cons.

Shall we list this good stuff first?
...Well let's do the opposite.

Cons:
• More serious questions about what you are going to do in your future life.
• Getting a job. (With a good pay)
• Pay for your own things.
• More responsibilities.
• ETC. You get the idea.

Oh but then you are slightly blinded by the better things that come with being an adult.

Pros:
• Drivers licence! (But of course we all know passing the road test is the most annoying part.)
• Alcohol
• Partying in clubs
• R-rated movies (less guilt given for watching them at the 'right' age)
• Becoming independent (could be con too to some people)

During the last years of high school you're either studying till you get a nosebleed, studying sometimes-procrastinating some other times, or just plain old procrastination all year round.

What was that word we all hated?
Was it quizzes? No that's not too bad.
How about tests? Sure that one sucks, but there's that one that sticks out the most.

Ah. Right...
E
X
A
M
S
EXAMS.
Such painful memories.
Right?
Let's face it.
Teen life = Frustrating life.
How about adult life?
Adult life = Even-more-frustrating-life.

How sad. But that's just reality.
We really should cherish daydreaming more now and then.