Chapter 10: Madness and Chaos

I woke up as I looked at the clock. It was 10 am. Hm surprisingly I didn't wake up late as usual. Well today is the day of the torment against beacon academy. I know my students are probably excited for this day well week. Every school around would compete against each other in teams of 4 and may the best team mate rise to the top for the final round.

Unfortunately teachers can't participate cause I have a certain bitch I would love to fight right about now.

I felt a hand around my waist as I looked down to see Ozpin face next to my thigh. He looks hot without his glasses. Hm..maybe I'll wear them since my vision is blurry as hell. Geez these are small. I put on his glasses and stretches out my bed. I walk to downstairs towards my kitchen and cooks breakfast and coffee. I usually eat a breakfast sandwich but this time I got more time on my hands so why not.

*Random Memory*

"Heard he has the flu"

"Seriously how?"

"I'll go visit after school. I hope he accepts my confession"

"Maybe he likes (y/n) I've seen them hug alot"

(Y/n) sat in her desk as she overheard the popular girls talking about random things. She was reading her textbook as a hobby. After school (y/n) walked out the building to see the popular girls surrounding the area.

"Give this to Ozpin" said girl 1

"Give it to him yourself I'm not going to his house" (y/n) says

"Why are you do cruel" said girl 1 fake crying

"I honestly could care less about your little love letter. He's going to reject you like he did with the rest of your bitchy friends" (y/n) says as she walks past them

After a few steps (y/n) felt her hair getting pulled causing her to yelp and drop her books. (Y/n) felt pain across her body as she tried to fight back against the girls. She managed to grabbed her pocket knife and pointing it at the girls.

"I will kill each of you and burn your whore bodies. Leave or else" she says

"Pfft or what" says girl 2 but before she could look she felt her whole arm getting warm and oozing lots of blood. The other girls saw it and ran fast. (Y/n) smiled and walked home

(Y/n) walked inside her home and took off her shoes at the door.
"I'm home mom" she says as her mom snacks on a waffle

"Hey honey how was your day?" She asked as (y/n) lowered her head and walked upstairs

(Y/n) looked into her vanity mirror to see multiple bruises and cuts on her face. She tried applying makeup so her mother couldn't worry but it was still shown.

"You know you look better without the makeup"

She turned her head to her window as she saw Ozpin wrapped in a blue blanket with a ice pack on his head. (Y/n) giggled and jumped to the patio to his bedroom.

Ozpin room is very very cramped..maybe because he has a full library in his room. Books scattered on the floor, dresser even his closet. But, it was a nice room. She sat on his bed as he sat next to her coughing.

"You'll get sick" he says

"I could use the day off" she says

They both giggled as he rubbed her cheek then looked at his hand.

"You don't wear make up unless it's for a dress project and we don't have any. What happened? " he asked

"The popular girls" she says

"I see..." he says as he uncovers the make up off her face and sees the damage done. He reaches under his bed and pulled out a first aid kit. He patched up her face with colorful stickers.

"Thank you Ozpin" she says as she hovered over him and kissed his head causing him to blush madly and hide under the covers

She got up and prompt on the windows then smiled.
"Get well soon Ozpin" she says and left

Please vote and comment~♥