Chapter 17: Explaining

(First off, I'm so sorry for the very lack of just stories in general. Plz forgive 🙇🏻‍♀️)

I wake up in a hotel room with the morning sun shining in my face and body. I looked around the room to see my surroundings. There was no one here. I sighed and got out my bed.

*downstairs*

I walked downstairs and greeted my former students. Me and qrow decided to coparent the students to help them on their journey. I sat down outside on the balcony and drinked my coffee feeling the Mistral air.

Ozpin
"My love, can we speak?"

I turned to see oscar standing behind me with a mug of coffee. I nodded causing him to close the door so we could have privacy.

"What do you want ozpin"

Ozpin
"Only to talk and hopefully apologize"

I didnt say a word just stared at the nearby ocean

"You got 5 minutes"

Ozpin
"Firstly, I'm sorry about everything I've done up until now. I know I should've told you about my private life and my past with Salem. She was my first love and I just wanted to be in the after life with her but I just fell apart ever since."

"Ozpin do you know how stupid you sound right now?"

Ozpin
"I hate myself too"

"No, sigh look I know you've been through shit hell look at where we got ourselves into. I have to continue to live my life with the kids, qrow and now you. Also your in a new body, a young body at that."

Ozpin
"Yes it's not a flattering look I must say"

"Sigh ozpin look you mean the world to me but I can't do that to oscar. He's young and deserves more than this. Maybe you can find another suitor more older."

Ozpin stays silent for a moment then sighs

Ozpin
"Perhaps somehow someday"

We both sipped our coffee

"But we both need to be here for the kids. Please, I can't do this alone especially when qrow gets drunk."

He giggles. I bend down to his level then kisses his head. Ozpin blushes and I swear I heard oscar squirm inside. I giggle then takes both our coffees inside.