Chapter 18: Luring Lions

We set our way to the main school in Mistral to see Leonardo Lionheart, as we walked further inside I looked around the building. It was extremely quiet theres no kids or adults around.

Qrow: " The place is damn near deserted"

Y/n: " Are you sure he's here? The place is too quiet but then again he might like it this way.."

Qrow shrugged his shoulders walking forward as the kids continue to look around with me. We then make it into the main hallway to the main office. Something didnt feel right, I'm not sure why. We stopped for a moment until there was a rustling sound coming from the door.

Y/n: "Qrow please whatever you do dont kic-"

Before I finished Qrow kicked down the main doors showing Lionheart standing in front causing him to faint. The kids screamed a bit as I slapped my forehead. I walked past qrow and punched his arm.

Y/n: " Ren and Jaune, can you both please help Lionheart?"

Both boys nodded and helped stand Lionheart up then guided him towards his chair. We all gathered inside his office and heard him spoke.

(I'm skipping the main speech sooooo....)

Qrow: " My sister has the spring maiden and I'm not sure if you know but she's a bandit leader, she's not afraid of some machinery Leonardo"

Lionheart: " Well what do you want me to do Qrow?, it's not like I can convince the counsel to lend me any huntsman more than they do"

Qrow growls then slides the books and paper off of the desk. I pulled Qrow back then looked at him for a moment until he relaxed.

Y/n: " Sigh look I get it getting huntsmen  now is extremely scarce for some reason but we have my students alongside us. They are quite qualified to assist us with the bandits."

Lionheart: " You dare send these children into battle like that?"

Y/n: " Trust me if they can handle a few feet in the air, I think some bandits wouldn't be a issue. But we'll speak on this later, Keep in touch. Come on kids."

We all walked out his room. Lionheart puts his hands on his head as a glowing W symbol glitches.

??: " We have got to work on you social skills Lionheart"

*Back at home*

The kids looked around the shops within the flee market. Some sold weapons and nitnacks. While others offered food of various cultures. I sat down next to the bay sipping from a coconut. Qrow tapped my shoulder while holding his flask. I reached my hand out gesturing him to sit down.

Qrow: " Sorry about earlier, got a little heated."

Y/n: "Its fine, not my first bandit raid, it's the 5th."

Qrow: "Heh...how's you and lover boy?"

Y/n: "Sometimes I prefer when your a bird, I won't understand you."

Qrow: "That's a funny way of saying its complicated"

Y/n: " Oh shut up, how would you feel if your love died then reincarnated into a young teen?"

Qrow shrugs his shoulders then drinks from his flask some more. He closes it and puts it back into his shirt.

Qrow: " Look here cherry drop, no matter what that's still your love in that boy. You can deny it all you like but he ain't leaving that boys body. So I'll give you a question."

I set down my juice and looked at Oscar being socially awkward to the group.

"How far are you willing to go for him?"

Few ok first off. Hey how you doin??? Pandemic am I right?...yeah it sucks. Buuuut I'm back baby and with that being said. I'm sorry for the major lack in story it's been hard to come to the app sometimes ngl. But whenever I come back I always see someone new reading the story so I can't complain by any means. So welcome all you new people. Welcome to the shit show. If you guys want me to create new stories please leave a suggestion below and I might consider it. With all that being said. I love you all and be safe out there.