Behind Her Nerdy Glasses

A girl hiding her true face behind her glasses. A girl hiding her true life behind her glasses. A girl hiding her true motive behind her glasses. A girl hiding from someone through her glasses.

A girl hiding behind her glasses.

"I don't want them to know where I am."

"I don't want them to look for me for the reason that they know what and who I am."

She took off her glasses and those person came and take her.

But no. She became stronger. Stronger than any woman they know. She will take off that glasses and even they will come, she will be ready for anything. And no one can stop her and no one can take her.

That's how she is.

"It is not bad to hide from your enemies, because sometimes hiding is better than provoking yourself to them when you are not yet ready."

"It is not bad to hide from your enemies. Like a snail, how can you protect your weak body from your predators if you don't hide to your shell?"

She once said:

"I will hide, for now. But when I'm ready, I will also make you hide to your shell. But I'll apologize in advance because I would not let that happen. Once I've grabbed your neck, I will make sure to break it."

________________________________________________________________________

DISCLAIMER : This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Ⓒ︎ All Rights Reserved. golden_kookie7. 2017.