Chapter 24

*Angel's POV*

"Let's meet at the H.O."

Pagkatapos kong sabihin yun ibinaba ko na ang cellphone ko at saka na ako nag-drive papunta sa hideout namin. We need to discuss about the information that we have been gathered about our suspects.

This is suck. How can be one of the suspects of murdering Mrs. Britz is her own daughter? What is her reason?

Aiissttt. Bwisit.

I can't wait to arrest her if she is the culprit.

I already have three suspects before. Before I found out that Ms. Britz is one of the suspects.

The first one was Mrs. Britz' friend that became her enemy before the night when Mrs. Britz was murdered. And also she came to Mrs. Britz' room 2hours before her death.

Second was a former licensed scientist. He was banned from using equipments in their workplace because he made a big mistake. He made some chemical poison. And he is not just banned but dismissed from his work. The poison he made was captured by his superiors. But then again, he made again a crime. He stole the poison he made and I think that poison is somehow related to this murder.

And the third was an attorney. He was the attorney that Mrs. Britz seeing more often this past few weeks. And Mr. Britz also have the feeling that Mrs. Britz is doing some adultery with this attorney. I suspected this attorney because when I am doing an investigation, their gardener said that there is this man that always coming to the house when Mr. Britz was in his work. He describe it by saying that this man was always in formal attire and have a briefcase. And the gardener said that they often fight but he don't know what they are fighting for.

And now Mr. and Mrs. Britz' daughter. Why does she have the key of Mrs. Britz room? Yah I know that maybe she just wants to keep the key of her late diseased mother for her keepsake, but there is also a possibility that maybe she hide it because there is something in her mother's room that she doesn't want anyone to find it.

I wasn't sure anything about it.

Tinignan ko naman yung susing kinuha ko.

What is really the truth behind Mrs. Britz' death?

I need to go to Mrs. Britz room to be sure for everything.

"Sam!!"

Napatingin naman ako sa direksyon na iyon at nandito na yung tatlo.

Lumapit na sila dito at naupo.

Magsasalita pa lang sana si Abby nang nagsalita na ako.

"So tell me your suspicions and we'll connect all of it later."- I said and put the key in my pocket.

Ayoko ng mag-aksaya pa ng oras.

"Ok, mukhang nagmamadali ka Sam kaya ako na ang mauuna."- sabi ni Alliah.

"Mrs. Rainy Reyes, ex-bestfriend of Mrs. Britz. I accidently bump into her kid awhile back at isinumbong niya ako sa tigre at sinungaling niyang nanay."- sabi ni Alliah na naiirita.

Tsk.

"Alliah cut the crap!"- medyo pasigaw na suway ni Abby sa kanya.

"What? Totoo naman ah"- sabi pa ni Alliah.

"Hayss ipagpatuloy mo na nga lang."- sabi nalang ni Abby.

Napailing nalang si Gail sa kanila.