Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Alison's POV

I walked into the classroom and before I could apologise for my lateness, Ms Macquarie set out for the attack. "Late again Alison. No surprise there."

I sighed. "Sorry, it won't happen again," I appologised. It's not like could tell her that I was late because i was too busy getting harrassed and threatend in the hallway.

"Funny. That's exactly what you said yesterday when you were late. And the class before that, and the classe before that, but now i can see a pattern forming since you've been late for every class this week." She had been getting more and more mad for every time I had walked into her class late.

I felt guilty, i liked Ms Macquarie. She has always been one of the most motivating, hard working teachers in the school. "I'm sorry, Ms, I got held up."

Her eyes narrowed behind her silver rimmed specticals. "Held up? For the fourth time this week? Tell me Miss Chamberlinn, does my class bore you?" Her voice was low. I trully admired how proud of her job she was. Just missing the first ten minutes was offensive to her.

"No ma'am, your class doesn't bore me," I replyed with my head lowered out of respect.

She paused before nodding. "Well take a seat then, on the condition you attend detention to assure this behaviour doesn't carry on through to next week."

I sat down at an empty table next to the window, quickly opening my books. All of a sudden, I heard a loud voice that I instantly recognised as Zayn's, singing SWING by Joel Fletcher and Savage.

"Oh shit, shake that ass,

Now move it like a gypsy,

Stop, roll back, get up and let me see your hips SWING!"

"Zayn be quiet!" Said Ms Macquarie firmly.

"Now drop it LOW,

And let me see your hips SWING!"

"Zayn I'm warning you," she spoke in a low angry voice. I felt sorry for her, she desperatly wanted to get on with the class but Zayn wasn't having it.

"Down to the FLOOR,

And let me see your hips SWING!" He continued to sing.

"ZAYN!" Ms Macquarie shouted, her white curls bouncing in anger.

Zany sang on through the build up. "Oh shit, Oh shit, Oh shit, Oh sh-"

"ZAYN MALIK DETENTION!" The teacher shreiked before he could hit the base drop.

'Well, that shut him up,' I thought trying to hold back my laughter at how quickly he got a detention.

But... he never really cares if he gets a couple detentions here and there. So, why would he now?

That's when I realised; I have a detention too.

All i could think of was what a little shit head he was to purposely get a detention just to further torment me. Those boys just don't know how to leave a person alone.

The rest of the day seemed to drag on forever.

The last bell rang indicating that the school day was over, and I was on my way to detention. That's when I heard someone call my name, so naturally, I turned around to see who it was.

Logan. An angry Logan.